Lizzy Hadfield #2 Her claim to fame is a notebook with her name.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some influencers have been so imaginative about finding ways to produce content. Loads of the fashion houses have come up with innovative ways to running their shows digitally. But it seems Lizzy and Lindsey have rented out a studio/warehouse space to produce what I bet will be exactly the same kind of photos they take of themselves in their bedrooms. Such as:

Screenshot 2021-03-09 at 13.17.03.png

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Some influencers have been so imaginative about finding ways to produce content. Loads of the fashion houses have come up with innovative ways to running their shows digitally. But it seems Lizzy and Lindsey have rented out a studio/warehouse space to produce what I bet will be exactly the same kind of photos they take of themselves in their bedrooms. Such as:

View attachment 474564
It reminds me of the photoshoots she used to do with Dean all the time. Just because you haven't done it in a couple of years does not mean it's fresh, groundbreaking stuff, Lizzy. Seriously though, you know what would be something new for them? A nice photoshoot out in nature. Well shot, dynamically composed, with good natural lighting... Ahaha but you know that would require some actual talent and skill.

Reactions: 7
Seriously though, you know what would be something new for them? A nice photoshoot out in nature. Well shot, dynamically composed, with good natural lighting... Ahaha but you know that would require some actual talent and skill.
Agree! I think Sunbeamsjess boyfriend, Zak, is a great photographer. Her feed has a lovely variety of compositions and tones. They're not always flattering, but they're interesting and required that photgraphers eye. I think BB's Dean is also pretty good in that sense too.

Maybe photographer boyfriends/ husbands needs to be a whole other tattle thread :LOL:

Reactions: 5
I never understood the purpose of the photoshoots Lizzy used to do with Dean, the majority weren’t even shot for ads and were only uploaded to her blog and IG like some weird vanity project.

Reactions: 11
I never understood the purpose of the photoshoots Lizzy used to do with Dean, the majority weren’t even shot for ads and were only uploaded to her blog and IG like some weird vanity project.
Weird vanity project - applies to pretty much all these “influencers”! Do they ever take a step back and think, “what the fudge am I doing?! What value am I adding? What is the point of this?”

Do they think taking basically the same pictures over and over again is a blessing to the timeline? Or getting someone else to take the exact same picture adds to the viewer experience?

Living room. Rented space that looks like your living room. Street. Another street. Generic street in Europe. Street in Japan that I’ve sucked the life out of so now also looks like it could be London. Wow so many reflective surfaces. Bikini in garden. Bikini in kitchen. Cat everywhere.

Apologies. Apparently I’ve been driven mad.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Weird vanity project - applies to pretty much all these “influencers”! Do they ever take a step back and think, “what the fudge am I doing?! What value am I adding? What is the point of this?”

Do they think taking basically the same pictures over and over again is a blessing to the timeline? Or getting someone else to take the exact same picture adds to the viewer experience?

Living room. Rented space that looks like your living room. Street. Another street. Generic street in Europe. Street in Japan that I’ve sucked the life out of so now also looks like it could be London. Wow so many reflective surfaces. Bikini in garden. Bikini in kitchen. Cat everywhere.

I much prefer the content she films herself. But yeah, imagining getting paid to film yourself roll a gifted perfume bottle (like BB), or having your mate take photos of you wearing gifted clothes out buying coffee for the umpteenth time that week. No wonder some of the OG youtubers are still hanging on for dear life, it seems a cushy life for not that much effort.

Reactions: 6
Agree! I think Sunbeamsjess boyfriend, Zak, is a great photographer. Her feed has a lovely variety of compositions and tones. They're not always flattering, but they're interesting and required that photgraphers eye. I think BB's Dean is also pretty good in that sense too.

Maybe photographer boyfriends/ husbands needs to be a whole other tattle thread :LOL:
Would love a thread of insta photographer boyfriends / husbands :ROFLMAO:

"Wow so many reflective surfaces. Bikini in garden. Bikini in kitchen. Cat everywhere."

Could be a better poem than what their new book will be.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
"Wow so many reflective surfaces. Bikini in garden. Bikini in kitchen. Cat everywhere."

Could be a better poem than what their new book will be.
LOL!!! I was flattered for a second but then I remembered how poor their writing skills are.

That being said, if anyone can knock up a line drawing of a naked figure (extra long legs please) to accompany my “poem” maybe I could sell it.

• Haha
Well the vital content they needed to shoot/film during a pandemic is live. I'm not sure how they couldn't find somewhere nicer to shoot than this building site? It doesn't even have nice light! Also not sure this bun is doing it for me linds 😂

Screenshot_20210310-135902.png

Screenshot_20210310-135934.png

I like both women and I appreciate that shooting rn must be hard and uninspiring. But really this looks pretty dire

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
That was embarrassing. It's shot like a casual, Get Ready With Me type of thing, except you can tell this isn't a house and that she's just walking around in a towel at a trendy startup office. "Um, sorry we had to kick you out of the loft conference room, Dave, there's a coupla white ladies in there doing yoga for free face cream. Oh god, she's taking off her shirt again. Just pretend they're not there."

Also, it looks as if it was all filmed on an iPhone. Truly, they could have saved themselves a trip and some cash by filming this at home and would have gotten the same or better result.

Edited: Oh boy. I just got a look at Lindsey's blog post. It's even worse than the video. Settle in, folks.

No. Just no. Whose idea was this? Is this for an episode of the podcast? Putting a runny cream on a woman's face... I can't.
Screen Shot 2021-03-10 at 9.43.05 AM.jpg

Taking a break from the interrogation for a little a ray of light moment.
1615398174337.png

Can Lindsey do anything without taking off her clothes? I'm serious. I don't think she's physically capable of taking a photo without being in some state of undress. You're selling face cream, for god's sake.
Screen Shot 2021-03-10 at 9.47.20 AM.png

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I find Lindsey's take on product placement is super weird, I am referring to the one where she sat on the chair and placed the tiny bottle of serum on the floor, is so small that you cannot even tell. She turns each brand deal into her mini tumblr

• Haha
Reactions: 10
When I see someone as successful as Emma Hill ripping off another influencer Anoukyve, it makes me less bothered by the little ones like her, hopefully she’ll find her own feet in her “rebrand”

Reactions: 5
What does it say about Lizzy when even her copy cat is bored of copying her? LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Uh huh... She's just "been thinking about a rebrand". Because someone who obsessively molds their whole life to someone else's is mentally balanced and self-reflective enough to switch gears like that. She definitely reads this thread, but our reactions to her little charade never resulted in a change. My guess is she finally got a stern letter or two from somebody (Lizzy or her friends) threatening her with consequences if she didn't knock it off.

My guess is she finally got a stern letter or two from somebody (Lizzy or her friends) threatening her with consequences if she didn't knock it off.
Let’s be frank though, Lizzy has never been a particularly original thinker either...A bit of a clash of the titans here, so to say. 😅

Reactions: 4
She definitely reads this thread, but our reactions to her little charade never resulted in a change.
I was thinking more that reads on here and realised we find Lizzy so dull that she has a better use of time. This video is from Summer 2019 and she has not evolved at all:

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Honestly, I find "bubbles" to be utterly useless. The purpose of the bubble was to allow contact with one other household, and one household only. But folks like Lizzy interpreted it as: "Well, I have my best friend bubble with Lindsey, and then, of course, a bubble with my mom. Then my London friends bubble with Simon and the Halpins. And I can bubble with whoever's passing through town. And if anyone fancies taking my picture, they can be in my bubble, too."

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.