Lizzy Hadfield #2 Her claim to fame is a notebook with her name.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In Lizzy's latest vlog, she said her phone was stolen, but then strangely added: "But I wasn't hurt" and didn't go into further detail. Was she mugged? Pickpocketed? Did someone grab it out of her hand? Usually, when something like that happens, people will explain it, like "I stepped away for a second" or "I got pickpocketed on the train", almost as a cautionary tale. I hope it wasn't more serious than that, but if it was, she seemed oddly casual about it.

Reactions: 8
I think she was trying to hold herself together at the end of that vlog and purposefully not appear like she was whinging as she told the story. It was quite sad, as she started off saying she had been in a great mood but at the end seems really down as she spoke to the cat. More like she was giving herself a pep talk. I hope it doesn’t pull her back into the pit.

In Lizzy's latest vlog, she said her phone was stolen, but then strangely added: "But I wasn't hurt" and didn't go into further detail. Was she mugged? Pickpocketed? Did someone grab it out of her hand? Usually, when something like that happens, people will explain it, like "I stepped away for a second" or "I got pickpocketed on the train", almost as a cautionary tale. I hope it wasn't more serious than that, but if it was, she seemed oddly casual about it.
I haven't watched the vlog but this is rife in London, has happened to many people I know, often its people on bikes / scooters who ride past and snatch it out of your hand. I've actually thought about this possibility as she takes so many photos on the street. Glad she wasn't hurt, can be quite unsettling / scary.

I haven't watched the vlog but this is rife in London, has happened to many people I know, often its people on bikes / scooters who ride past and snatch it out of your hand. I've actually thought about this possibility as she takes so many photos on the street. Glad she wasn't hurt, can be quite unsettling / scary.
Yep, it happened to me. It is not that scary as it happens in a second. They just snatch your phone from your hand wihtout even touching you. You just need to call 111 and explain the details and they will give you a crime reference number for insurance purposes. They even asked me if I needed any further support e.g. talk to a shrink (I didn't).

Reactions: 5
Yikes. I've seen that happen on the bus, where someone grabs a phone out of your hand and dashes out the door. It doesn't leave you any time to react, but I'm sure it feels like tit later. I've felt violated even when I've had packages stolen from my doorstep.

Reactions: 7
I went to watch her latest vlog and goodness, in her pictures she looks borderline anorexic, while in the screenshot you can see she’s slim but definitely much bigger, within the healthy range...I mean, how much does she airbrush her pics?! Why? It’s so sad to see that she feels the need to make her legs look two times longer and thinner when she actually looks just fine :rolleyes:

Attachments

Reactions: 3
What bothers me is the way she talks to her cat all the time. STOP, GET OFF THERE, WHAT ARE YOU DOING, GET OUT OF THERE. Yes, he is still a kitten but damn, her tone really rubs me the wrong way. She can't go half a minute without berating the poor thing. I can't listen to her vlogs anymore, it's all just Luigi this, Luigi that and look at the 3948 pair of straight leg cropped jeans I've bought that are definitely going to change your life

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The fact that she named her cat Luigi makes me cringe so much.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Lizzy’s back to tagging everlane....disappointing but not surprising!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Goodness, she’s so boring! Her content makes me yawn, and there is nothing to discuss anymore except for her obsession with skinniness and photoshopping her legs to look extra long. Can someone recommend other influencers with a minimal aesthetic to follow? I like @alexisforeman and @honeybelleworld.

Can someone recommend other influencers with a minimal aesthetic to follow?
Maybe try Jess Alizzi... though she goes grate on me sometimes, and I think a lot of her "style" is meh as she is another well off thin girl in very expensive basics. However, her vlogs can be interesting as she's quite crafty and into her cooking.

Maybe try Jess Alizzi... though she goes grate on me sometimes, and I think a lot of her "style" is meh as she is another well off thin girl in very expensive basics. However, her vlogs can be interesting as she's quite crafty and into her cooking.
Thank you so much! 😊 I used to follow Jess, but I got bored of the expensiveness of her clothes. Surely pretty much anyone can look good with a Bottega bag...

Goodness, she’s so boring! Her content makes me yawn, and there is nothing to discuss anymore except for her obsession with skinniness and photoshopping her legs to look extra long. Can someone recommend other influencers with a minimal aesthetic to follow? I like @alexisforeman and @honeybelleworld.
I like ttsandra. She’s white and skinny and her sartorial choices can sometimes be questionable, but overall she has good taste and can speak a lot more eloquently about makeup and skincare than some of the other well known influencers.

She also has a full time job, so her content is way more grounded.

Reactions: 4
I like ttsandra. She’s white and skinny and her sartorial choices can sometimes be questionable, but overall she has good taste and can speak a lot more eloquently about makeup and skincare than some of the other well known influencers.

She also has a full time job, so her content is way more grounded.
I like her too! I like that she actually seems to use up her beauty products and doesn't seem to just use a product for an ad and then you never see it again like other influencers. Her videos about products she has used up and if she repurchased or what she replaced them with are good.

Have to say some of Lizzy's photos have made me nervous for her before with how she casually walks around with thousands of pounds worth of jewellery/accessories/cameras etc and has open handbag, multiple cameras out at once etc. Not saying it's her fault at all as of course you should be able to do this without some twit snatching something from you but surprised it hasn't happened before to be honest

Did anyone see that Lizzy and her copycat both did shop window selfies in their stories?

• Haha
Lizzy and Lindsey must see each other multiple times a week going off Lindsey's backdrops.

I used to see my best mate max once every two weeks during normal times, and we lived 30 minutes away from each other. These two appear to have an obsession with each other.

Reactions: 7
Lizzy and Lindsey must see each other multiple times a week going off Lindsey's backdrops.

I used to see my best mate max once every two weeks during normal times, and we lived 30 minutes away from each other. These two appear to have an obsession with each other.
Ya for sure. What is the point of moving out from London then?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.