Lizzy Hadfield #2 Her claim to fame is a notebook with her name.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure she had the RB67 and sold it due to it’s size. Would be nice to see her shoot more though!
I could be wrong it’s either the RB or RZ, I assumed she had the RZ because it’s generally more expensive. Lizzy bought it when she first moved to London and was besotted with Dean Martindale who no surprise already had both, in the vlog when it arrived there is an awkward segment where Dean tells her how to use it.
Lizzy never sold it she just seemed to never actually use it until a few days ago, it’s the camera she’s holding in her recent IG picture, you could often see it lurking in the back of vlogs though.

The podcast is like groundhog day with same stories repeated over and over again. I don’t know why anyone would ask them questions when they never seem to actually seem to fully answer the question, instead they use it as another opportunity to talk about themselves.
The only point I commend them for is putting across the message its okay for women to enjoy casual sex I don’t agree with how women are still often chastised for doing so.

Reactions: 4
Does lockdown never happen in her world, looks like BAU in her world

Reactions: 2
Lindsey has 117K followers but only 79 people on her live.........makes me think that book is not getting bought by anyone lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I saw this over on Anna's thread and had to repost:

The poses at 1:35 reminded me of Lindsey's lame selfies :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Totally! I also expected her to say something about "I got this for free, and the brand is also paying me to post about it, but DON'T WORRY it's not sponsored or anything. All opinions are my own, honest!"

• Haha
Reactions: 5
anyone know the deal with Katherine Ormerod and the lizzy/lindsey? seems like they used to be friends but KO has just had a baby after loss and neither have commented..

Reactions: 5
I think Lindsey was closer to Katherine before Lizzy moved down to London but Katherine seemed to drift away from both of them when she had her first child, which is understandable when priorities change. They still do seem friendly so maybe they said it privately?

Lizzy has had her fair share of blogger/influencer friends though; Emma Hill, Megan Ellaby, Anna with the bad brows, the blonde Freddy and Jessie Bush (wethepeoplestyle) who only lives seconds away from Lizzy but they never seem to interact offline.

Talking of Katherine hasn’t she already release a book that flopped? Maybe they can bond over that. :unsure:

Reactions: 6
I think Lindsey was closer to Katherine before Lizzy moved down to London but Katherine seemed to drift away from both of them when she had her first child, which is understandable when priorities change. They still do seem friendly so maybe they said it privately?

Lizzy has had her fair share of blogger/influencer friends though; Emma Hill, Megan Ellaby, Anna with the bad brows, the blonde Freddy and Jessie Bush (wethepeoplestyle) who only lives seconds away from Lizzy but they never seem to interact offline.

Talking of Katherine hasn’t she already release a book that flopped? Maybe they can bond over that. :unsure:
I think KO has probably been busy moving and having a baby etc. But it could be they are all still friends offline, but I think Lindsey's meltdown on the podcast about pregnancy announcements was around the time KO announced hers....so there may be a bit of awkwardness there.

I think it’s funny that Lindsey has “author” in her insta bio but lizzy doesn’t 😂

• Haha
Is it mean to say that I will be slightly pleased if she catches Covid :rolleyes: I haven't met anyone that isn't my partner lol

Reactions: 3
I just find it ridiculous that for someone who whinged so much about lockdown and leads a public life she is so openly breaking rules. She's had guests over, been over at other peoples house, seems to meet someone every other day and is touching their property. What a privileged and entitled twit.

Edited to say - we can legally meet someone outside now, but she was breaking the rules long before.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
I just find it ridiculous that for someone who whinged so much about lockdown and leads a public life she is so openly breaking rules. She's had guests over, been over at other peoples house, seems to meet someone every other day and is touching their property. What a privileged and entitled twit.

Edited to say - we can legally meet someone outside now, but she was breaking the rules long before.
I think she deleted the comments where someone called her out for flouting the lockdown rules!

Reactions: 4

During the first lockdown, when she was up North, she called anyone who refused to abide by the rules 'idiots' or something like that, so yeah...very ridiculous.

people living alone have been intentionally bending the support bubble rule (where you can bubble up with another family) and using it as an excuse to meet up with multiple people one-on-one. Lizzy probab;py justies it by saying she only meets up with one person when she goes out so it doesn#t matter she's seeing different people regularly. that's not how it works!

Reactions: 9
Lizzy’s mother stayed with her for at least six weeks over Christmas and New Year, Lizzy wasn’t a single household then but was still meeting up with Lindsey and Simon, probably others who aren’t so active on IG.
Lizzy will definitely try and justify her actions by saying it’s essential they meet up for work but I don’t think the government would consider passing an iPhone around for an outfit photo essential work. Similarly I don’t think the government would recommend bubbling up with someone who lives a fifty minute train ride out of London - Lindsey.

You have to remember Lizzy thinks she had Covid whilst she was in Japan because she had to take a lot of cough sweets. This is possibly the dumbest thing Lizzy has ever said. 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I forgot about the cough sweets in Japan theory @Artaud :LOL: Even if she did have it then, my understanding is immunity doesn't last a year...

I'm disappointed in Lizzie's flouting of restrictions. I also live alone and get the loneliness of lockdowns etc. But it's still a shame.

Legally she is allowed to meet up with a person from another household outdoors. But she posted a photo from inside someone's house that wasn't hers or Lindsay's (who I think she says is her support bubble. Which is just dumb - if you're going to break lockdown don't post about it?). I think a lot of influencers would try to justify (or defend) it by saying it's a work meeting.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.