Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

nosnibor

I really miss when Lizzy used to experiment with fashion more. Now she seems too preoccupied with trying to appear 'considerate' and only buying things she thinks are timeless and classic but are actually just expensive for no reason. In 2019 she wore that amazing two piece mustard suit in Amsterdam, it was from Topshop but it was about the last time she wore something fun and exciting.

Topshop and Uniqlo, probably even the high end pieces, are all still made in unsustainable materials by underpaid workers. If she won't actually shop ethically (secondhand/eco) at least we could see some interesting outfits every now and again!

Reactions: 10

fallouou

Somehow, the combination of her face/body type/build suits styles that are more fitted and tailored.
For sure. Her outfits with a sharp tailored aspect look far more elevated. At the moment it's all creases and crinkles and no juxtaposition in textures to make things interesting.

In another way, I think she just looks... unwell. I feel bad saying that because if she’s reading this, it won’t help to hear that. If you look at older photos she looks healthy and vibrant which adds to the images. I would hate to say someone has to make themselves up to some degree, especially in lockdown slob times, but I think there’s needs to be some element of looking “together.” She’s a fashion blogger. It’s her job to look with it. She needs to put some make up on or fix her hair. The wafty undone look requires some level of faking it.

Villanelly

VIP Member
She dresses exactly like my mate Rachel did in Sixth Form, back in 1992. The hair and everything, it's uncanny.

• Haha

meowmeowbeans

VIP Member
Lol you made me doubt my understanding. No i don’t think so, she wants it though. She thinks covid ruined her plan :rolleyes:

View attachment 556906
Design looks a lot like dolly’s book.
I don’t know the Dolly you’re referring to, but the cover also reminds me of Lena Dunham’s book.
1620002196954.jpeg

Also, Lindsey, you and your crystals can kindly fuck off. Imagine all the people out there who have had COVID worse than she apparently has... I’m sure one doesn’t give a rats ass about healing crystals when you’ve lost your sense of smell or are on a ventilator.

Nbg85

lol she doesn't look any different than her usual disheveled self. Not surprised about the hangover considering how much she seems to drink on the daily....
They are so childish always going on about drinking and having hangovers as if it's so cool :rolleyes: no one I know has bragged about this or found it impressive since we were 15 and thought we were grown up using our fake IDs

• Haha

meowmeowbeans

VIP Member
Honestly, I find "bubbles" to be utterly useless. The purpose of the bubble was to allow contact with one other household, and one household only. But folks like Lizzy interpreted it as: "Well, I have my best friend bubble with Lindsey, and then, of course, a bubble with my mom. Then my London friends bubble with Simon and the Halpins. And I can bubble with whoever's passing through town. And if anyone fancies taking my picture, they can be in my bubble, too."

• Haha

Nova

VIP Member
I’m sorry but what is this face?? If I didn’t know that she always poses and makes these weird faces I would think she was trolling the insta face poses these influencers love so much 😂 it’s so weird and unflattering??
You don’t know what is going on in somebody’s life. Maybe she just shat herself.

• Haha

chVrches

I’m shocked that Lizzy has a similar number of followers to Lucy Williams. I always think of Lucy as being a much bigger influencer.

re, her reading habits, I think it’s great she’s reading more and sharing what she’s enjoying. And think it’s fine she’s reading what’s popular, I do the same as I want to be a part of the conversation. what irks me though is how she never mentioned a book for years and the next day shes a massive bookworm and apparently always has been. Just wish she would acknowledge that it’s a new or reignited interest for her instead of rebranding over night.Feels dishonest.

meowmeowbeans

VIP Member
I couldn’t even tell what this was at first. 🤷🏼‍♀️
I find the fact she has tagged the brand above a bandage on her torso screams attention seeking. I don’t follow her. Is there a story behind the bandage?
I think she mentioned having a minor surgery recently? Could be that.

I tried to skim-watch Lizzy's new vlog and oh my god, she lost me at "The theme of this vlog is walking." Then proceeded to ramble and repeat herself for five whole minutes about how important walking is to her. Maybe she said or did something more interesting in the latter half of the video, but I had to turn it off. 19 minutes of garbage that could have been winnowed down to a pleasant 3 or 4-minute montage of her actual walks, with her thoughts overlaid as text. I mean, it'd still be pretentious as fuck, but it would be bearable.

• Haha

Artaud

Simon used to live with Sarah Halpin and the content Sarah used to share of him always gave me the impression he is gay. This was before they even seemed to be friends with Lizzy so who really knows.
I could never bring myself to actually follow Simon, there’s something about him that has always made me cringe.

And of course Covid rules don’t apply to these two, or three including Simon.

Nova

VIP Member
Yes, that list is very childish, typically something a teenager would do. It also makes me laugh that she set herself the task to listen to these albums from beginning to end. Hang in there, Lizzy! Don’t give up!

• Haha

MoniC

Chatty Member
Every brand who looks at their feed and stories and still thinks "great content, let's partner up" is someone I'll stay far far away from on principle.....

• Haha

Nova

VIP Member
Plus, my main argument in court would be, Lizzy is an influencer. Well, she influenced me. :LOL:

• Haha