Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

poopettemetis

VIP Member
Will check out her channel later, thanks for recommending! Rather than "Testing Basics" (what an awful lot of money to spend on "stuff" in one go), I remember people in the comments requesting "collection" type videos, bag collection, jewellery collection etc. I feel that would be more worthwhile, as A it isn't an excuse to buy more things for a video, and B it would hopefully produce some valuable feedback on a brand, style, materials etc. On another note, why would you place your bed in front of that curtained wadrobe and not on the blank wall facing opposite, it just looks messy having all these things poking out. Maybe clear out videos could also be something to explore, how to donate, recycle clothes responsibly etc....
GIRL. I have been questioning that bed position since the day she moved in. It makes me irrationally angry.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

poopettemetis

VIP Member
I like the jumper, and I guess I can appreciate the price tag on certain people. Like if Alexa Chung had been wearing this I might have thought "yeah, can believe that's £1k." But for some reason every time Lizzy wears something I think "could have been £5 in a charity shop / vintage."
Now why would she hunt out fun and unique pieces at a charity shop when she can just sit on her ass and accept free £500 sweaters from someone else?!

• Haha

buffalobarbie

I know people said not to give her attention but....fake Lizzie just got a new kitten. And called it the name of a famous Italian architect. 😳

• Wow
  • Sick

dreamybutterfly

VIP Member
They spend the last episode whinging about lockdown, they must realise its time to call it a day.
The irony, because doesn't seem like Lizzy in particular (but actually both of them) even followed lockdown this time round. She had people in her home, was meeting up with people etc. Seems like Lindsey was over in London all the time, grabbing coffee and visiting Lizzy (both totally essential ofcourse!) Yes it was probably all under the guise of being for 'work' but we all know that was just an excuse. I listened to part of the podcast, and Lizzy said the past few months have been great and she's been at her happiest - I am sure that is because she didn't follow the rules! Or if she is perhaps dating someone?

meowmeowbeans

VIP Member
What is Lizzy doing with herself? Even in Manchester I thought she only worked the equivalent of having a part time job but she must only be spending a few hours a week working at the moment. She makes no effort with her content, she takes pictures of her everyday life on her iPhone, her vlogs are poorly filmed and require minimal editing.
If I were to judge based on social media output, working as a successful influencer in London means taking photos of oneself on one's daily coffee run.

• Haha

meowmeowbeans

VIP Member
Does anyone else automatically think "douchebag" when they see someone in a white baseball cap? Even those ironic, Gen X, unbranded caps still bring to mind golf, boats, country clubs, and celebrities going to the gym. So it comes as no surprise that Lizzy looks so at home wearing one. She really is a bourgie rich girl at heart.

LOL Lindsey... Oh Lindsey. Cringey 100%

View attachment 443817
I actually don’t mind Lindsey and I think her figure is quite attractive, but this picture is super cringey for some reason. 🤷🏻‍♀️

And am I the only one who is slightly annoyed by the amount of cat pictures/stories Lizzy has been posting since she got a kitten? He is undoubtedly very cute, but I’d imagine people are following her for outfit ideas and beauty posts, not for cat pictures. She is a fashion blogger, after all! I know she has the right to post whatever she wants, but still...

• Haha

nosnibor

On the new podcast episode she said they split. Sounds like he might have ended it because she sounds quite hurt talking about him

• Sad

Artaud

I never understood the purpose of the photoshoots Lizzy used to do with Dean, the majority weren’t even shot for ads and were only uploaded to her blog and IG like some weird vanity project.

slugella

VIP Member
Could the book have been planned a while ago while she was still managed by Next? Perhaps they had rosier projections before COVID hit. Even so, I'm with the rest of you and not sure who, besides their friends and influencer community, is going to buy this book.
Even their influencer friends won't buy it as they will be waiting to get it #kindlygifted

• Haha
About the blazer testing basics...
She said herself that if she ordered the toteme blazer under normal circumstances (not for a testing basics video) she would have returned the blazer. Why didn’t she just keep the tags on all of these blazers to return them all after filming one look with each in front of the mirror in der home?! I don’t think wearing each blazer outside for a minute did make a difference for the review. So unnecessary to keep them all 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Funsizes

so cringe when grown adults need a pat on the back for cooking a fucking meal ugh it's not impressive to have all your food made for you

Reactions: 10