Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Artaud

I got the impression he ended it too. Slightly embarrassing to get dumped when you’ve been publicly dropping hints about wanting to get engaged for the last year.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Her latest video makes me SICK. I usually don't get bothered/triggered from that stuff but her constantly showing off her skinniness is soo... bad.
And how often does she want to pull up her shirt to show the shorts?! Yes, you're thin, we get it.

I can't get over it. Her legs are sooo thin, her knees look weird and it's all so concerning and makes me feel bad about myself at the same time (and I actually consider myself as a skinny/petite person). WTF

(sorry for the shitty screenshots)

Attachments

Last edited:

sfts

I thought it was an incredibly unflattering picture as well. Her butt looks huge!

Also, it is really warm enough in London to be wearing a tee? Very jealous here!
If you think that's a "huge" butt I dread to think what you'd say about me :ROFLMAO:...and yes, the weather here is glorious (for now!!!) Also I am so surprised she still works with H&M, I know they own Cos, Market, & Other Stories etc but as someone else said it really ruins the image she's trying to create, plus she and Lindsey are the only influencers I follow that have posted an ad for H&M...money must be running low

meowmeowbeans

VIP Member
We had a discussion about the book at the end of the last Lizzy thread. The publisher specializes in bargain bin books: "high-quality cooking, crafts, lifestyle, and gardening titles." 256 pages is barely anything. You can fill half that with photos and collages. The rest was described as (I'm not even joking) "bite-sized chunks of content." This is plainly a cash grab that will go the way of Anna's book, Lizzy's Reposed collab, and every other ill-conceived project that tries to slap an influencer's name on it.

peppin

VIP Member
the worst part is how boring these pictures all, if you've seen one, you've seen them all -- the only ever-changing bit is the colour of her knickers

• Haha

jaymie

VIP Member
I don't believe Lindsey self-isolate for the required period.

She was out and about on the 28/4 with Lizzy, the rule says that you need to self-isolate for 10 days from the day your symptoms started. She told us she had Covid on the 3/5. I do not believe that she actually self-isolate. Shouldn't Lizzy be isolating too?

I don't know why I am so petty being a covid police

Artaud

Lizzy goes through periods of emulating others, her style and adopted persona don’t come naturally to her. I find Brittany problematic in her own right but I’ve followed her for around 10 years now, she’s always had the same interests and her style has naturally evolved. Brittany's worked full time in low paid jobs she knows the value of money.

Lizzy is only where she is because of family money, anyone could have achieved what Lizzy has if they came from the same background. It’s important to remember most of what Lizzy receives is gifted, she can’t live off gifting and her paid work is low and not impressive compared to her peers with similar followings. The big contracts Lizzy does get (BMW, Tag Heuer) seem so ill-judged that these companies mustn’t have a clue how social media influencing works.
Lizzy’s thrown so much money into being an influencer and considering she just got dropped by her management for underperforming it doesn’t seem to be going well for her. I seriously wouldn’t envy her.

meowmeowbeans

VIP Member
Her latest video makes me SICK. I usually don't get bothered/triggered from that stuff but her constantly showing off her skinniness is soo... bad.
And how often does she want to pull up her shirt to show the shorts?! Yes, you're thin, we get it.

I can't get over it. Her legs are sooo thin, her knees look weird and it's all so concerning and makes me feel bad about myself at the same time (and I actually consider myself as a skinny/petite person). WTF

(sorry for the shitty screenshots)
I'm so sorry you feel triggered by her content, and I'm sure you're not the only one. I think the less we think of Lizzy and her ilk as "just like us" and more like advertisers (which is what they are), the less anguish we'll feel about it. They're selling us a fantasy, and using tricks like photo enhancers and Facetune, plus the privilege of time and resources to look a certain way, to perfect this image. If Lizzy had to sit at a desk job for 8 hours a day rather than spending her waking hours walking, sunbathing, taking baths, working out, and leading the restful life of a retired person, I'm sure she wouldn't look like this.

Her content is kind of like the YouTube equivalent of someone working a 9-5 that they absolutely hate but are just there for the pay check. I think Lizzy is just doing YouTube for the pay check at this point. It’s very apparent too, she’s not even attempting to disguise her lack of interest in it.

mindlessness

VIP Member
On the new podcast episode she said they split. Sounds like he might have ended it because she sounds quite hurt talking about him
Oh that’s sad news! They’d been together a long time iirc? Since before she became an influencer etc. Ah well. On the positive side, At least she’ll get to have a fun ‘hot girl summer’ with Lizzie.

sfts

I also think that by British standards this is rarely a shock, I know as a student I could count the days I spent sober... Lizzy is in her 20’s so I think she should be cut some slack on the boozing front! Can’t pretend that the UK doesn’t have a massive drinking culture, so ofc when things start opening up the first place people go to are the pubs and bars

jaymie

VIP Member
I doubt they know so much about wine to begin with. They have so much free time on their hand, they could have done a WSET course. Some of my friends had done it as a side hobby.

Oh, they are definitely the one that buy the cutest packaging and the most expensive ones.

Yikes, here is me in my underwear and is just me stretching, there is nothing underneath

Last edited:
  • Haha

Joannabloggs

VIP Member
Lizzy goes through periods of emulating others, her style and adopted persona don’t come naturally to her. I find Brittany problematic in her own right but I’ve followed her for around 10 years now, she’s always had the same interests and her style has naturally evolved. Brittany's worked full time in low paid jobs she knows the value of money.

Lizzy is only where she is because of family money, anyone could have achieved what Lizzy has if they came from the same background. It’s important to remember most of what Lizzy receives is gifted, she can’t live off gifting and her paid work is low and not impressive compared to her peers with similar followings. The big contracts Lizzy does get (BMW, Tag Heuer) seem so ill-judged that these companies mustn’t have a clue how social media influencing works.
Lizzy’s thrown so much money into being an influencer and considering she just got dropped by her management for underperforming it doesn’t seem to be going well for her. I seriously wouldn’t envy her.
I find that Lizzie's style very much changes depending on where she lives. It's like she dresses to fit in rather than having personal style. When she lived in Notting Hill she looked like a MIC extra whereas now she looks like every Shoreditch try hard who's moved to east London in the past 10 years.

• Haha

peppin

VIP Member
(Not to mention that a lot of her pictures remind me of thinspo which is a whole different issue)
yep, I have body dysmorphia and lizzy's pictures had me dangling on the verge, especially when I realised my legs didn't look as long as hers and I'm 182 cm, thanks god for tattle, lol, my hazed brain wouldn't notice it was altered 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart