Lizzy and Lindsey #9 The longing for a personality

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does Lizzy still wear her Chanel flats? Oh right, she's moved on to Margiela tabis, so she's WAY cooler.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That latest YT. Lizzy's taste in interiors is just awful. So much money and it looks an absolute tip.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The constant exercising / walking is such strange behaviour, on one of her recent vlogs she did about 4 hours of exercise / walking in a single day, strikes me as a bit obsessive... I bet this clique Lizzy / Lindsey / Kim are constantly trying to outskinny one another 💀
Lindsey has a healthy athletic body. The Halpins particularly Joanna, is incredibly lean. That’s probably who has a bigger influence on Lizzy body wise.

Reactions: 3
Maybe I just don't get it, but that patio table definitely does not match the chairs. They are both rusty, I guess??? 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ricotta and peach on toast is not a healthy breakfast according to Lizzy 🤦🏻‍♀️🙄🖕 Jesus, these girls and their disordered eating and lack of knowledge of basic nutrition.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Ricotta and peach on toast is not a healthy breakfast according to Lizzy 🤦🏻‍♀️🙄🖕 Jesus, these girls and their disordered eating and lack of knowledge of basic nutrition.
they are extremely uneducated when it comes to nutrition and think that healthy = low calories 💀 i mean i would rather eat ricotta and peach on a toast than to consume as much booze as they do

Reactions: 9
Considering she's officially bicontinental and has partnerships with American brands, it's telling that Lizzy is not in NY for fashion week. Not even to see showrooms or go to parties/events. She has duck-all to do with her time so it's not like she has a good excuse to decline an invite. Her only relevance will be renting out her apartment to actual fashion week goers/friends of the Halpins.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.