Lizzy and Lindsey #9 The longing for a personality

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People who call themselves "expert" are definitely not experts! I would never label myself as a sustainability expert because, even though it's my job/career, I will never know everything and I'm always learning. Also, my boss calls himself an expert on LinkedIn and this makes me hate him a little more every time I see it.

And Linda has the audacity/self-confidence/delusion to label herself an expert after hosting 3 retreats and where someone else taught the surfing, did all the cooking and led the yoga?! I cannot.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
People who call themselves "expert" are definitely not experts! I would never label myself as a sustainability expert because, even though it's my job/career, I will never know everything and I'm always learning. Also, my boss calls himself an expert on LinkedIn and this makes me hate him a little more every time I see it.

And Linda has the audacity/self-confidence/delusion to label herself an expert after hosting 3 retreats and where someone else taught the surfing, did all the cooking and led the yoga?! I cannot.
People in general who add too much information on LinkedIn give me the ick. Nevermind the generic “inspirational” posts or “LinkedIn Influencers”. Feels very whorish and not in the empowering way.

Reactions: 7
“I use it during movement practises and before I go to sleep.” - well this bad advertising because we all know how much Linda is struggling with sleep from her latest vlog LOLLLL

• Haha
Reactions: 3
SINGLE WHITE FEMALE: The Longing For A Bra (And A Brain) (So, So Good)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
How bleeping selfish of Linda not to just give her dad the t-shirt!

That short hair is not doing her any favours at all. How can she not see how bloke-ish she looks? I have very short, pixie hair and am also tall and broad shouldered. I think I can get away with it because I have a very feminine looking face, big boobs and usually wear a bit of makeup but Linda does not. I’ve seen her look far better than she currently does.
---
Thought I was done but I have more to say, apparently. Linda seems to think a good vlog is:

1) listing what she’s going to do today
2) informing us that she has completed the items listed for the morning, as it’s now lunchtime
3) confirming that, at the end of the day, she has completed all items listed for the whole day
4) confirming whether or not she’s going to the pub

Is she not aware that you’re meant to actually show and talk about WHAT IS HAPPENING NOW?! Don’t tell us you’re going to the farm 7 times, then confirm that, yes, you did go to the farm 5 times. Why not SHOW US some clips from, I dunno, when you were AT THE FARM?! 🤬 Eurgh. Linda, learn what your job is!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Thought I was done but I have more to say, apparently. Linda seems to think a good vlog is:

1) listing what she’s going to do today
2) informing us that she has completed the items listed for the morning, as it’s now lunchtime
3) confirming that, at the end of the day, she has completed all items listed for the whole day
4) confirming whether or not she’s going to the pub

Is she not aware that you’re meant to actually show and talk about WHAT IS HAPPENING NOW?! Don’t tell us you’re going to the farm 7 times, then confirm that, yes, you did go to the farm 5 times. Why not SHOW US some clips from, I dunno, when you were AT THE FARM?! 🤬 Eurgh. Linda, learn what your job is!
and yet her vlogs are still more entertaining than drab Lizzy's

• Haha
How bleeping selfish of Linda not to just give her dad the t-shirt!

That short hair is not doing her any favours at all. How can she not see how bloke-ish she looks? I have very short, pixie hair and am also tall and broad shouldered. I think I can get away with it because I have a very feminine looking face, big boobs and usually wear a bit of makeup but Linda does not. I’ve seen her look far better than she currently does.
idk i have pretty androgynous features/no curves and also wear short hair because i like it and if someone thinks i'm a bloke then that's on them 🤷🏼‍♀️ this narrative that women can only be beautiful/look good if they are feminine according to old-fashioned beauty standards is so bizarre especially in the context of influencers bc it creates the exact uniformity people then complain about

are there things that lindsey can do to look more put together and fashionable? absolutely, like starting to actually use an adequate amount of sunscreen lmao or develop her personal style

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
The above-the-head selfie-while-walking-video has to be the laziest form of content EVER. I don't know why it bothers me so much but I hate it. It's also a completely distorted view because unless you're a dwarf walking among giants, nobody is ever going to see your outfit from that POV. Anyway, speaking of, in the second photo those lips don't even look like Lizzy's anymore. Maybe that's why she hasn't posted her face in while.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The above-the-head selfie-while-walking-video has to be the laziest form of content EVER. I don't know why it bothers me so much but I hate it. It's also a completely distorted view because unless you're a dwarf walking among giants, nobody is ever going to see your outfit from that POV.
lizzy's incapable of showing clothes, my fav moments were her shooting black garments with crappy lighting so you could only see her face AND her talking about pants that nobody could see because the pics were cropped and she was sitting 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 8
lizzy's incapable of showing clothes, my fav moments were her shooting black garments with crappy lighting so you could only see her face AND her talking about pants that nobody could see because the pics were cropped and she was sitting 💀
Right, and then of course awkwardly lifting one leg up to show how the fit is "so, so good," because that's how humans usually gauge the comfort and fit of their pants.

Of course Linda bought a pair of Chanel ballet flats. It's like fashion deja vu between Lizzy and Linda.

• Haha
They are all just clones of each other.
It’s just so dull.
The fact that their houses even mimic each other with the interior!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.