Lizzy and Lindsey #9 The longing for a personality

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's a little insulting to imply that Lindsey is a failure because she doesn't own a home at 36 (or isn't married, or doesn't have kids, or the other typical things our society likes to label as markers of "success"). Tons of gainfully employed Americans who dwell in cities can't afford homes, especially on a single income/without the help of parents. Do I agree with all her life choices? No. Do I think she's in a ton of debt? Possibly. But as messy as she is, and with all her other faults, I still have more respect for Lindsey than Lizzy because she went after what she wanted without an ample trust fund as a safety net.
100%. I’m in my 40’s working my @ss of and still can’t afford to get my foot on the property ladder, never mind throwing kids in the mix.

Although, she gives the illusion of she’s made it. I’ve actually lost all respect for Lizzy!
She’s lazy, has no direction or charisma and has an air of arrogance. They live in an echo chamber of each other, hence don’t get reality and are so flippant about jumping shores all the time. With properties in each place; empty.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
100%. I’m in my 40’s working my @ss of and still can’t afford to get my foot on the property ladder, never mind throwing kids in the mix.

Although, she gives the illusion of she’s made it. I’ve actually lost all respect for Lizzy!
She’s lazy, has no direction or charisma and has an air of arrogance. They live in an echo chamber of each other, hence don’t get reality and are so flippant about jumping shores all the time. With properties in each place; empty.
I do remember when Lizzy was living in a Notting Hill pad and she mentioned that she has to hustle. So, she made an effort all round. Now she’s of age and perhaps has more access to her trust fund, it makes sense that she has an air of arrogance, clueless, entitled, lazy……

Reactions: 5
I do remember when Lizzy was living in a Notting Hill pad and she mentioned that she has to hustle. So, she made an effort all round. Now she’s of age and perhaps has more access to her trust fund, it makes sense that she has an air of arrogance, clueless, entitled, lazy……
She did use to make more effort than she does now but I think Lizzie's definition of hustle may be different to most people's...

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Im not a 100% Certain she has one I just presume she does because of all the random toddler lizzie/ lindsey like to show on their socials as kids of their friends. I just presumed she must be one of the mother due to aforementioned mum energy

If she doesn't have one, she'd be the perfect godmum. She'd always remember your child's birthday and somehow always buy them clothes that fit them without having to consult with the parents

😳 I didn’t know she had a child!! I don’t follow her, she comes up on my explore page.

Reactions: 1
I LOVE that nobody knows if Kim Turkington actually has a kid or not, but just assumes so because of her strong mom energy :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I tried digging around to find out and saw a post in Liv Purvis's thread pointing out that Kim has stopped wearing her wedding rings and mentioning her husband. That could explain her frequent appearance in L&L's lives lately.

• Haha
I don't think Lindsey's a failure because she doesn't own a home. But she seems to do nothing other than hang out with influencer friends who also seem to do nothing. The surfing retreat was incredibly lame & I doubt the towel brand has longevity...and then what next?

Is she thinking she can just go back in to physiotherapy? IMO she should have stuck at that at least part time and not gone down the full time influencer route.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I don't think Lindsey's a failure because she doesn't own a home. But she seems to do nothing other than hang out with influencer friends who also seem to do nothing. The surfing retreat was incredibly lame & I doubt the towel brand has longevity...and then what next?

Is she thinking she can just go back in to physiotherapy? IMO she should have stuck at that at least part time and not gone down the full time influencer route.
You're not wrong about influencers being completely useless. And I realize I'm throwing Linda a very generous bone here, but I guess conceptually, executing an idea and putting things out into the world (real things, even if they're something dumb like towels) is a valuable life experience. Even if The Longing fails, at least she gave it a try (and didn't have her rich parents just buy up all the inventory, for example). Lizzy has never taken a risk like that. The closest she's been would be the book deal, but most people forgot about that soon enough. Hell, she never even quit a real job to be a full-time influencer!

You're not wrong about influencers being completely useless. And I realize I'm throwing Linda a very generous bone here, but I guess conceptually, executing an idea and putting things out into the world (real things, even if they're something dumb like towels) is a valuable life experience. Even if The Longing fails, at least she gave it a try (and didn't have her rich parents just buy up all the inventory, for example). Lizzy has never taken a risk like that. The closest she's been would be the book deal, but most people forgot about that soon enough. Hell, she never even quit a real job to be a full-time influencer!
Oh sure, I in no way think Lizzy is any better.

Reactions: 2
Lindsey can be annoying with her 'i'm SO busy' then it turns out she's just going to the gym and out for brunch on repeat but I agree I respect her more than Lizzy, she is trying to start her own businesses and use her audience while she can. Brand deals seem to pay silly money so assume she's getting by on these

Lizzy is just incredibly boring mooching around doing nothing, don't see why she is still getting ads.

Can't say either of them influence me in any way

Lindsey can be annoying with her 'i'm SO busy' then it turns out she's just going to the gym and out for brunch on repeat but I agree I respect her more than Lizzy, she is trying to start her own businesses and use her audience while she can. Brand deals seem to pay silly money so assume she's getting by on these

Lizzy is just incredibly boring mooching around doing nothing, don't see why she is still getting ads.

The ‘I’m so constantly busy’ jeez it infuriates me and you’re so right, it’s just her going to the bloody gym haha

Every YT vid she has done. It’s always stressy about her being sooooooooooo busy!

Shut up!
I honestly do not understand how Lizzy gets the sponsor ads.
This brands are stupid!

• Haha

The constant exercising / walking is such strange behaviour, on one of her recent vlogs she did about 4 hours of exercise / walking in a single day, strikes me as a bit obsessive... I bet this clique Lizzy / Lindsey / Kim are constantly trying to outskinny one another 💀

Reactions: 5
The constant exercising / walking is such strange behaviour, on one of her recent vlogs she did about 4 hours of exercise / walking in a single day, strikes me as a bit obsessive... I bet this clique Lizzy / Lindsey / Kim are constantly trying to outskinny one another 💀
The walking is DEFINITELY some kind of thinspo virtue-signalling. It's part of Lizzy's personality at this point. I think she's given up going to the gym or doing other kinds of exercise because it doesn't fit her aesthetic ("bookish art student"). Her aim is to be thin, not physically fit.

Lindsey's Cosmoss campaign... I have no idea how she is getting these jobs honestly.
---
She has all the charm of an odd sock.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.