Lizzy and Lindsey #9 The longing for a personality

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Title thanks to @weepingfeet

It took till page 62 of the last thread for any of us to be bothered to make a new thread.

The 'latest' is dull, per usual with this duo. Lizzy bought shoes that are too small and Lindsey has her towel brand and surfing camps to shill.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Linda really isn’t a looker. It’s incredible she’s been able to hold on to whatever influencer life she still has and get sent the amount of luxury freebies she has. Similar to Anna from The Anna Edit - Linda’s face really faces.

I guess it’s great for the ladies who aren’t conventionally pretty, but want to make it in such a vapid industry 🤷🏻‍♀️ But also, she’s lucky she’s skinny.

I know I know. So mean.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She's got the proportions and she's slim + white. She's also had some tweaks here and there I'd say

Work-work-work-Lindsey-Holland-7.jpg

Reactions: 8
The J.Crew jeans Lizzy has been PAID to promote look like utter trash on her. Did she pull them out of a man abandoned bin bag on the street?!

Reactions: 5
Sorry for the double post, but I realized that you wouldn't even know it was NY Fashion Week based on Lizzy's IG. Surely all her invites got lost in the mail :LOL: When she decided to live in NY part-time, she must have been thinking of all the opportunities the city could offer, like taking photos of dirty cups and receipts with the Halpins.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So Celine is still sending Lizzy free bags?? What in the actual hell.
Seriously… what the actual f**k. This made me so mad. But congratulation Lizzy, for all the “hard” work you put out there. Showing the world you can float through life and get rewarded.
---

I hope your privilege doesn’t choke you as you drink your orange wine.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Lizzy knows how to market herself and put on those smoke and mirrors. And she's probably good at flattering people and getting onto those PR lists. Being rich, thin and white helps too of course.

Reactions: 7
Lizzy knows how to market herself and put on those smoke and mirrors. And she's probably good at flattering people and getting onto those PR lists. Being rich, thin and white helps too of course.
The people that run these PR lists are dupes of people like Lizzy and the Halpin sisters so she's on their radar, regardless if she has high or low RoI/engagement - there has been lots of articles about non white representation and better influencers with high RoI not getting on PR lists.

Also if brand has good social media/pr teams they are usually choosing the right people for a good RoI/engagement - and not just looking at how many followers a influencer has.

Example this influencer Moya Mawhinney came up on my suggestion page on YT and was surprised that she got sent a Celine bag and invite to a show just from watch her YT content, I didn't see the connection for a brand like Celine but then looking at her instagram you can it and she gets very high engagement.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
The people that run these PR lists are dupes of people like Lizzy and the Halpin sisters so she's on their radar, regardless if she has high or low RoI/engagement - there has been lots of articles about non white representation and better influencers with high RoI not getting on PR lists.

Also if brand has good social media/pr teams they are usually choosing the right people for a good RoI/engagement - and not just looking at how many followers a influencer has.

Example this influencer Moya Mawhinney came up on my suggestion page on YT and was surprised that she got sent a Celine bag and invite to a show just from watch her YT content, I didn't see the connection for a brand like Celine but then looking at her instagram you can it and she gets very high engagement.
This is very true for the brand I work for. The team sending out free luxury product are carbon copies of the influencers they send to, even if the influencer doesn’t fit our brand “look”. It’s just a numbers game.

So they get gifted and lo and behold it ends up on Vinted and Depop. Lizzy, has just started selling in Vinted.

• Angry
I forgot I still followed Lizzy on my 2nd account and it was quite a jumpscare, lol. Also after all these years, you would think she would learn not to shoot dark items she wants advertise against dark background. I had to turn my phone's brightness up to see the fit of those pants. (And then dim it asap because I wasn't ready for a huge pocket combined with those shoes. 💀)
20230216_220546.jpg

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.