Lizzy and Lindsey #10 Single White Female... Oh Come ON, Embarrassing!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it in really bad taste that Lindsey complained about the house not being cleaned in time for the guests' arrival. It's the same (massive) house as last year so surely she's burned some bridges with the owners, plus if you want to make sure you have enough time to prepare, go more than 1 day prior to your start day. I'm assuming the house was booked up to the day before the first MR session started and she refused to find another place with a schedule that worked better (probably because this house gave her the best deal), so there was a super quick turnover, but unless you've booked in buffer time or paid extra for more hands, the cleaning staff can only clean so quickly. Not to mention, sometimes as a CEO (lolol) you have to do the gritty, thankless stuff. It's not all unicorns and rainbows all the time. Thank goodness you have "a team", otherwise you'd have to do all that tit stuff yourself, Linda!

All these idiot guests are paying for Linda's extended holiday.

Reactions: 5
Katie is so BASIC and she’s deffo on a freebie or heavily subsidised by Linda.
Made me laugh that she would like to stay at Marnie rays for “ ages “ as apposed to forever and enjoyed surfing and “ whatnot “ okayyyyy 🤣
When did times get so tough that the breakfast pastries have to be cut up ?
Half a croissant anyone ?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Yeah, that's what I figured. She seems pretty chavvy so wouldn't have thought that would be Linda's vibe but maybe she is...
only has 30K subsribers on youtube so i was thinking, how??? But then she has way more followers than Linda on Instagram (350K+) and her highlights from the trip confirm it is a press trip..... i'm surprised too, not the vibe i thought linda would be going for..

Reactions: 4
that mini skirt in Lizzy's recent vlog was $995.00...

also, jump scare at the start with the close up of her spotty skin

• Haha
  • Wow
only has 30K subsribers on youtube so i was thinking, how??? But then she has way more followers than Linda on Instagram (350K+) and her highlights from the trip confirm it is a press trip..... i'm surprised too, not the vibe i thought linda would be going for..
Maybe she contacted Linda rather than the other way round, Linda saw her follower figures and thought why not.

Reactions: 6
The way Lindsey constantly cries at the smallest things all the time is so unhinged / not normal- she is a walking red flag why having a influencer lifestyle of doing nothing is not good for the mental psyche, well both her and Lizzy are!

Sponsored her own retreats, and then straight into a sponsored dinner party hosted at her own home. I get it, girl's gotta make rent, but bloody hell - zero dignity.

Lindsey's mental state must be hanging on by a thread if she's having to sponsor every single thing she does/wears/eats. I wonder how solvent her "business" actually is. Times are tough right now for everyone (more of my friends are getting laid off every week), I can't imagine the pressure of ALSO having to put your whole life on social media, on top of all her other issues. No wonder she cries at the drop of a hat.

• Heart
Sorry if it’s already been mentioned, but I just noticed

lizzy 572k subs on insta, her 3 most recent posts have had 23 (in 2 days), 23 (in 4 days)and 41 comments (in 6 days)
lyndsey 135k subs her 3 most recent posts have had 11 comments (posted 10 hours ago), 15 (in 3 days) and 20 (4 days ago).

for comparison,
lily pebbles with 430k subs has had 90 (12 hours), 98 (1 day) and 59 (2 days)
Jim chapman with over 2 million subs has had 10 (in 7 hours using his child as content), 6 (1 day) and 9 (in 2 days).

how do these people make a living again?

(I know this vid's already a month old, but I just skimmed through it lol)

Ugh, she's so annoying. She always thinks she's sooo original that no one has ever had the same thoughts as her and she's so profound. And then when she realizes other people have similar thoughts, she thinks she's wise and self-aware for knowing that. :rolleyes:

It's so awkward when influencers complain about being influencers. She thinks she's the first woman to ever be in a funk with her body, and she thinks that no one else has to "get dressed everyday" to do their job?! What?! How dumb and narcissistic to think this is specific to her life.

Also I really do not want to hear her complaining about how she has to "look at [her own] face all the time." Um...so go out and get a real job then?!

Screenshot 2024-06-27 at 6.51.03 PM.png

Screenshot 2024-06-27 at 6.43.36 PM.png

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
(I know this vid's already a month old, but I just skimmed through it lol)

Ugh, she's so annoying. She always thinks she's sooo original that no one has ever had the same thoughts as her and she's so profound. And then when she realizes other people have similar thoughts, she thinks she's wise and self-aware for knowing that. :rolleyes:

Also I really do not want to hear her complaining about how she has to "look at [her own] face all the time." Um...so go out and get a real job then?!
THIS! She’s so pretentious it’s unreal, the way she constantly has to make it mega obvious she reads by having books sticking out of her bag, the way she films herself in a loud bar / cafe reading and making notes - it’s so embarrassing lmao

the face moaning stems from insecurity, she has access to all the best products/ facials / treatments yet she constantly looks puffy- don’t know if it’s because of some botched filler or all the drinking(Guinness because she’s just so cool and not like the other girls)

also she needs to stop making “so good “ happen - it’s never going to happen

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
She looks an absolute state! And to think as you say has access to all the high end beauty brands, free expensive facials….
Doesn’t work, doesn’t have to endure the hardship of working life and the stress that surrounds it and she still looks crap!
I’m not usually one to comment on someone’s face but her constant wingeing and ungratefulness is really grating.
She’s slumped massively in the past couple of years.

Reactions: 3
You cannot convince me Linda is using that German dad crossbody out and about when she's not being photographed for #ad content lol

She says it's "cool", but does she mean it looks cool (it does not) or that it feels cool because of the material?

Everytime insee a video of Jack I can’t believe Lindsey thought that was the guy who was gunna give her marriage and kids post James 😂 he’s an absolute loser
---
Everytime insee a video of Jack I can’t believe Lindsey thought that was the guy who was gunna give her marriage and kids post James 😂 he’s an absolute loser

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I'm so glad we all collectively agree that Lizzy is on the book bandwagon because it's trendy and enables her materialism.

I also think it's in poor taste that she's using goody bags to entice folks to pay to come to her ridiculous "book club" events. It also pains me that people are paying to attend these things in the first place. Just get some friends together, find a nice restaurant with a good wine list, and do your own. Especially in NYC or London. There are oodles of book groups.

• Heart