Liza Prideaux

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes so boring lately. I dont want to see cats at all. Theres absolutely nothing going on with her.

Reactions: 8
She is really boring. I doubt people are as interested in her cat as she thinks, especially not two!! The catio 🤣 content did it for me, so bloody boring and OTT.

All she does is buy tit for the house, there is never any other content and its not relatable, who can go out every week and piss money up the wall on new ornaments, chairs or garden bits. Plus she always seems to have new make up and clothes. Now a new kitten.

And finally, I think her hair looks horrible curly!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Another cat! Is she going to keep buying pets to get attention on social media. Crazy!
Sadly so called influencers crave constant attention, so new pets, pregnancy, new baby or new house are their go to content subjects

Reactions: 8
Oh my Jesus a catio!! Just when I thought she couldn’t get an sadder and more pathetic- she excels! What a boring sad little life she leads she lives like a 60+ year old house wife! 😴

Who calls a cat “Milan” ?
The breeder has alphabetical litters. Which makes you wonder how much of a reputable breeder she uses if she got her G named cat at the back end of last year and she's already on M names???

• Wow
Reactions: 4
She’s getting so bloody boring now……she’s just crap at this content creator. Her latest reel is just awful l!

Reactions: 5
It is. All she has left are the very slow house renovations and the catio.🤣

Theres nothing much more she can do. Maybe a new baby and manifest a girl. That would rake some in. Maybe changing the boot room. It must be time for that now its been a while. Remember her old house and that other room was an office then a useless utility type thing. I mean id love a utility but not at the expense of a separate childrens room.

I think it was mistake to make her husband part of her channel. He's so ugly and boring. She should focus on hair and makeup and fashion and dressing for (is she a size 14?) her shape.
No one wants to see her cat or her whitewashed house or her kids.

Reactions: 11
I think it was mistake to make her husband part of her channel. He's so ugly and boring. She should focus on hair and makeup and fashion and dressing for (is she a size 14?) her shape.
No one wants to see her cat or her whitewashed house or her kids.
He is boring yes. In vlogs when she asks him stuff he is montone and look at her as he replies. His one positive is that he is so hands on with DIY.

Reactions: 3
She's just so wasteful. She had a perfectly fine dressing table and chair, which she showed in a video not long ago. The dresser was a upcycle but still cost her and the chair I think was about £80 which she showed in a dunelm haul. She's now bought another upcycle dresser for over £100 and now 'needs' a new chair for it. Its just ridiculous, she cannot stop spending money! Always looking for the next trend to jump on.

Also, might just be me but I cannot stand the goofy laugh she does. It honestly goes through me.

Its a shame as I used to really like her but the constant shoving purchases and spending in our faces has put me right off her.

The next thing is the bathroom isn't it, then I reckon the boot room will be changed to something like a 'snug' or the playroom will become a 'games room' anything to try and stay on trend.

Reactions: 7
Bless her, I actually feel a bit sorry for her. She does try hard… but she’s just so so boring and has just uploaded a video called ‘how I make my bed’ honestly just time to give it up now

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Honestly since she's moved into this new house (which is awful) she's just aged about 40 years! An old fashioned looking house with old fashioned items in it! Its really bloody awful. And that garden 🤢 it looks like a retired couples garden! Her old house was nice but god I don't know what happened when she moved to this one!

Reactions: 11
Honestly since she's moved into this new house (which is awful) she's just aged about 40 years! An old fashioned looking house with old fashioned items in it! Its really bloody awful. And that garden 🤢 it looks like a retired couples garden! Her old house was nice but god I don't know what happened when she moved to this one!
The garden is awful I agree.

Reactions: 2
Bless her, I actually feel a bit sorry for her. She does try hard… but she’s just so so boring and has just uploaded a video called ‘how I make my bed’ honestly just time to give it up now
I'm surprised they're even allowed to sleep in the beds maybe she locks them all in the cat enclosure at night 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It strikes me that they bought that house because they thought it has prestige, maybe it's in a better area than the old one and it's definitely bigger?? But it's totally unsuitable for her aesthetic, she likes clean, modern and the house lends itself to traditional furnishings etc.
It's not even a period house, she said it was built in the 1950s. It's such a mishmash of styles and she's trying to put her modern stamp all over it. It's soulless...bit like her Youtube channel - How I make my bed FFS!! 🥴

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.