Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MissPrint

VIP Member
I had to come to this thread, to see if any posts re Liza putting on YT, that they are in Dubai.

Usually I can be so very happy for people to do well, but for some reason this has made me bloomin 😔🤨😒... How on earth can this couple be gifted these holidays? And even if this one isn't gifted, how can they make the income they do, to sustain this standard of living from selling?

I truly don't understand how the whole Instagram and YT life works, but goodness me they sure are doing well by it.

It's not that I dislike either of them; they are pretty ordinary and "beige", but as a promotional holiday (I expect), who within their core audience can afford a 1/2 term break for a Family of 5 to Dubai?

Baffling, very bloomin baffling!! 😬😳☹🤨
It’s vulgar, the amount they’re gifted. It is a gifted trip - another influencer has also flown to Dubai this weekend for the same reason.

This type of corporate advertising has ruined Instagram and I think many people are tiring of the influencer scene and it’s greed. They seem to live very nice, free lives whilst telling the rest of us that they’re just the same as us at a time when much of this country is struggling. I hope the bubble pops very soon because it’s not appealing any more, it’s insulting.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

viewtube

VIP Member
I used to enjoy her videos. I undubscribed when she started pushing her husbands instagram account. Once the husbands get involved,it becomes irritating.

Reactions: 23

Becpea

Anyone else watched Vinny's room makeover? Not just Liza but I don't understand the Mummy influencers that are making over their kids rooms like hotel and adult bedrooms?! Just no personality and what they want rather than what the kids want?! Even if the rest of your house is like a show home let the kids be kids and have what they like surely?

Reactions: 21

Fortheloveofgodpleasestop

Ha i noticed that. Blatent blag from the oompa loompa.

She worked in barclays, she said on a recent Q&A. She must read here and answer everything that comes up!

Looks horrid!

Doesn't she? I thought someone "like her" would have lots of friends. I've not followed her long to see...
They’ve definitely ploughed all their money into this house and left themselves nothing to do it up. Everything is ‘in the future we would like to do.... not yet but we will be doing ‘
They’ve definitely ploughed all their money into this house and left themselves nothing to do it up. Everything is ‘in the future we would like to do.... not yet but we will be doing ‘
I wouldn’t be so sure... Lisa’s idea of ‘in the future’ ........translates to next weekend we will ‘Reno’ while the kids amuse themselves ........ it will be” just what I’ve always wanted”........ until 6 months later she’s doing it again as”I never really liked it” she is such a sad case, I think it’s been pretty much confirmed of late by a fair few “influencers” that Instagram is nothing more than a begging platform for old before their time women who are attached at the hip to their irritating husbands and have no real friends or social life that isn’t funded by some advert or company outside of taking the odd trip to IKEA or homesense. 😴

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Prodcon21

Chatty Member
I’ve a 5 month old and have only left her with her daddy for 3 hours so far. When my middle child was a baby I didn’t leave him for more than an hour until he was 11m. My eldest is 6.5 and the longest I’ve been away from him is 24 hours for my hen party just before he was 2, I my time I’ve left my 2 year old was when I had his sister and got kept in. I just couldn’t bare being away from them more than one night! Won’t be leaving my baby over night for a long time cos I breastfeed. Couldn’t believe it when I saw she was leaving him for the whole weekend.
Woopdee dooo. Honestly - not leaving your children will not get you a knighthood.
Someone above you has literally said they would leave theirs, then you follow it up with this. Judgy judgy.

Not leaving your children is not healthy. For you or for them. I’m Not saying go and leave them for a week when they’re a month old - But leaving your child for a night or two at a time is perfectly fine.

Why these threads have to turn into Mothers telling us how perfect they are is beyond me

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 20

Fortheloveofgodpleasestop

This women actually gives me the creeps, her lips and teeth when she talks are just not right, she rammed her lips full of filler, eventually realised what an idiot she looked and made a big deal about having it dissolved and now from the looks of it she has had more put in😳
She is forever searching for something to make her happy and is clearly very insecure. I mean the amount of time she spends beautifying, tanning(badly) and filling,botoxing herself just to sit in doors hang out with her husband and kids all day and barely leave the house unless it’s another riveting trip to homesense, Tesco or ikea is ridiculous! And what she finds so amusing about that daft husband of hers I don’t know!

It’s like she can’t decide if she wants to be a teenager, a stepford wife or anything in between.
She has got to be the most boring vanilla you tuber ever. Constantly redecorating the house then as soon as it’s done she needs to change something else or possibly move ffs get a life women.
Perhaps she should become mates with that other drip Kate murnane they can be complete bores together and swop their identical content 😴🥱

• Heart
Reactions: 19

SingSong

VIP Member
It seems so crazy and insulting, that as a family of 5 with only 1 person working very part time, that they're gifted a free holiday worth thousands. Many people have had such a bad year and this type of holiday is an absolute dream fro them.

Much better to have gifted free holidays to overworked essential services workers, than lazy influencers. Urgh this insta lifestyle seems even more crass during a pandemic

• Heart

nat15

I dont begrudge anybody anything, especially after the last 18 months, but I'm so sick of seeing influencers getting gifted free shit. My son had been waiting nearly 2 years for a Disneyland make a wish which they have cancelled until at least 2022, not just him but hundreds of other sick kids.

• Sad

MissPrint

VIP Member
Not even in there 24hours and was all “can anyone recommend a company for large blinds??” As if she wouldn’t know-on the beg like the rest of em
Instagram used to be such a nice place. I joined as part of the craft community and it was a place for inspiration, we all encouraged one another and chatted and it felt like a real community. The influencers and their imaginary lifestyles have bastardised the site and ruined it. It’s become a place of one-upmanship, full of sycophantic, vacuous and disingenuous people whose sole aim is to fund their lifestyles at the expense of others. Nothing is as it seems, nothing can be taken at face value, posts seem to have an agenda and people who are gullible are being played good and proper.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Dolphingal

VIP Member
How many house moves do these influencers wanna do and are they in competition with one another???
They've just built them cupboards in in the living room and bought fancy lights for the kitchen and then Liza announces they're moving.
I'm sure they do it for content more than anything else!! It's so shallow and materialistic that it's boring now.

inspirespirit

Good grief. Just watching her windows/tile update. Those lips !!! She needs to quit with the filler. Her lips are taking over her face. They look awful. Like a caricature out of spitting image. I'm all for people doing what they want but it is becoming difficult to watch her videos because all I see are those lips and the fact that nothing seems to move on her face. Expressionless.

Seriously. When people overdo the fillers it actually makes people look ugly. Lisa was such a pretty girl and how she has changed in just two short years. If she carries on like this what the hell will she look like by the time she is forty. I really hope she stops now.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad

viewtube

VIP Member
I do like her but I think the constant spending alienates so many watchers. The kitchen makeover is temporary as they're rehashing it all eventually, she justifies it by saying they repainted tiles and had vinyl flooring but its still costly.

Also, I swear every video she says 'I just painted it and it looks a liddle bit fresher'
Out of all the mummy flogger, I like Lisa the most, I know she can come across as quite dull, but when I see her with her kids I see a very genuine mum. Others like Emily Norris, Rebecca Lamb are only interested in the camera and their own appearance, but Liza seems like a genuinely good mum

Bless her, I actually feel a bit sorry for her. She does try hard… but she’s just so so boring and has just uploaded a video called ‘how I make my bed’ honestly just time to give it up now

• Haha
  • Wow

MissPrint

VIP Member
The settee debacle. What a fuss just to move around furniture and debating it like they were discussing world peace. Then using the word ‘vista’ to describe the selfie view behind her.😂🥴

Something inside of me died at that point. How shallow have people become?

• Haha
Reactions: 16

MissPrint

VIP Member
Her latest #ad is really responsible :rolleyes:
Encouraging people to get into debt just before Christmas :mad:
This ad boiled my piss when I saw it. Happy to sell her soul and her kids to encourage debt that will end in other kids misery. What a really shitty thing to do. In terms of influencer gutter-dwelling, this has got to be one of the worst examples I’ve even seen.

She needs to have a word with herself and any money she makes from it she should donate to the Trussell Trust. Shameless, unscrupulous cowbag.

• Wow
Reactions: 16

DrMeredithGrey

VIP Member
Years and years ago my friend had a really thing for him. I think he blew her off though, wasn’t interested at all and then got with Liza.
I wonder if my friend feels like she had a lucky escape 😂😂

Actually, come to think of it he has 2 brothers…it might have been one of his brothers.

yeah, don’t quote me on that, I may be misremembering.
I would ask her but I haven’t seen/spoken to her in years, and I think this would be a strange opener.

Just had a look on Facebook and it was defo his brother.
Sorry, as you were 😰

• Haha
Reactions: 15

goaldigger

VIP Member
I don't understand why they've bought a period house with some amazing, quirky features, if they are just going to make it a white, bland box??

MissPrint

VIP Member
“I’m so happy that it’s Friday!” says a woman whose daily life is like Groundhog Day.

Baffling. 😑
0B56D059-D51A-40BE-B996-2B57A927A222.jpeg

• Haha