Liza Prideaux

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It strikes me that they bought that house because they thought it has prestige, maybe it's in a better area than the old one and it's definitely bigger?? But it's totally unsuitable for her aesthetic, she likes clean, modern and the house lends itself to traditional furnishings etc.
It's not even a period house, she said it was built in the 1950s. It's such a mishmash of styles and she's trying to put her modern stamp all over it. It's soulless...bit like her Youtube channel - How I make my bed FFS!! 🥴
Totally agree. I think In her head she wanted this 1930s doer upper as it’s all the rage at the moment (and she is a total sheep when it comes to a trend) but this house isn’t it. It’s that weird, in between house that a couple who are about 70 have lived in for the last 35,40 years in a place where everyone else is the same and those houses only generally come up for sale if someone dies etc. Her channel has always been like this- she latches on to something and just throws her influence and money at it- you can tell by looking at her style and yt and Instagram over the years…nothing about her is original.

Reactions: 5
Totally agree. I think In her head she wanted this 1930s doer upper as it’s all the rage at the moment (and she is a total sheep when it comes to a trend) but this house isn’t it. It’s that weird, in between house that a couple who are about 70 have lived in for the last 35,40 years in a place where everyone else is the same and those houses only generally come up for sale if someone dies etc. Her channel has always been like this- she latches on to something and just throws her influence and money at it- you can tell by looking at her style and yt and Instagram over the years…nothing about her is original.
Yes, but they will be 70 by the time they have lived in in 35 to 40 years....... ????😕

It strikes me that they bought that house because they thought it has prestige, maybe it's in a better area than the old one and it's definitely bigger?? But it's totally unsuitable for her aesthetic, she likes clean, modern and the house lends itself to traditional furnishings etc.
It's not even a period house, she said it was built in the 1950s. It's such a mishmash of styles and she's trying to put her modern stamp all over it. It's soulless...bit like her Youtube channel - How I make my bed FFS!! 🥴
The area they moved in to has older, therefore larger, homes than where they were previously. The primary school there is also fairly sought after in the area, and super close to them but they have continued to send the boys to the school close to their old home, so don’t think that was something they factored in to the move.
They are now very close to one of the two secondary schools in the town though

Reactions: 1
Wow haven’t checked in on her page for a long time and just been on her Instagram and wow
She looks very very tired and just I don’t know?
She looks worn out and very old looking
And the hair
She can never her hair right can she
Extensions
Take extensions out
Put a few back in for volume and so on
But looking abit healthier maybe a nicer way of saying she looks abit plump
And the house
She went from lovely and modern to whatever reduced stuff she could find
It’s all so mismatched

Reactions: 3
I watched her latest styling vid , who would put those floating candles up 😬 and those orange ones on the mantle looked like giant carrots .

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She's really struggling for content.
In this cost of living crisis, do people really have the money to "dress" their house for autumn??? It's bleeping mind numbingly boring.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I doubt many would be looking to spend on the tat she buys and that cleaning in slow motion drives me mad 😂 how long would it take her to clean one roon at that speed.

She's really struggling for content.
In this cost of living crisis, do people really have the money to "dress" their house for autumn??? It's bleeping mind numbingly boring.
All influencers are the same.. they all need the content. It's awful!

she is particularly bad around this time of year I find

Reactions: 2
I find her so boring and a pointless influencer!
The problem is she thinks she’s something very special when really she’s just plain and boring!
It’s the same tit with her and her annoying head tilt, trout pout boomerang!

Reactions: 4
I save her vids for wind down time at bedtime. If i fall asleep i know i wont miss much. I cant get over her hair when its curly. I just see her mum.
Also I liked the glass window. Dont know why they removed it.

Reactions: 2
Now the boys are growing up she has no content. I think she should have held off revamping the house until Orlando began nursery. She may have done a better job than the rushed mish mash they have created.

I wonder how much longer she has as an InstaHun

I find her so boring and a pointless influencer!
The problem is she thinks she’s something very special when really she’s just plain and boring!
It’s the same tit with her and her annoying head tilt, trout pout boomerang!
Yes that boomerang needs to get in the bin!!
She just looks so odd lately
Really old and washed out and abit podgy
The hair is just jokes
Never looks any different in colour but never gets anywhere with it as in growth or better condition
It’s fucked her hair!
Her style has gone downhill in all aspects the house and clothes
Very frumpy looking

I save her vids for wind down time at bedtime. If i fall asleep i know i wont miss much. I cant get over her hair when its curly. I just see her mum.
Also I liked the glass window. Dont know why they removed it.
I did too it brought a bit of character to the house but not insta worthy enough for her

Reactions: 1
I agree. I think it drains and ages her. It’s also cut in a very unflattering style.

I think she has reached a slump in life. She doesn’t really know what she likes anymore because she is so busy disingenuously flogging anything she is paid to say she likes.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.