Liza Prideaux

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hmm I'm not sure it does look like the dark brown is washing out and her old blonde is showing through to me but hard to tell

Reactions: 2
She’s on a jooouuurrrneyyyy! 🙄😂
Gonna be a bloody long journey
She has never ever been happy with her hair all these years I have followed her
Oh sorry apart from the day she has it done it’s the best thing ever then goes off on one again

I think it looks like it’s just washed out, I think colour looks nice on her and suits her especially now it has lightened up.
She really needs to sort fake tan on her hands out before she does those shopping videos and picks everything up 🤦‍♀️
I feel like I like her she’s quite calming to watch seems a nice person and chilled, but sometimes just goes into a little bit too much detail on things and gets a little boring here and there but I feel like she knows that she rambles too much!

Reactions: 5
I feel like in her latest Boring video she’s begging for a lot of engagement like ‘comment below what you think’ ‘what do you guys think’ ‘do you guys agree, let me know’

Someone please explain to me how this women has so much money, is it purely YouTube

Reactions: 3
Someone please explain to me how this women has so much money, is it purely YouTube
I do wonder this too. She does seem to have alot of disposable income especially when you think how much work they've done on their house in the past year.

I have seen in the latest vlog that she is changing her tree colour scheme again this year.🙄

These influencers are so bleeping greedy and wasteful which appears particularly crass this year. Liza has a large following so why doesn’t she use it for good instead?

If one positive thing can come out of the financial crisis it would be the demise of influencers. I’d love to see Instagram return to its original format and stop being one huge advertising platform for shameless companies and their greedy puppets. It’s so tit now.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I thought her husband stopped work or did I imagine that?

It annoyed me in her vlog when she said she was going to make putting the decorations up a week long thing. Normal people can’t do that. Normal people have to go to work or look after their pre schoolers

Reactions: 6

It annoyed me in her vlog when she said she was going to make putting the decorations up a week long thing. Normal people can’t do that. Normal people have to go to work or look after their pre schoolers
She mentioned he was working in a vlog this year, so he wasn't available to help her that day with whatever she was doing.

Reactions: 1

He’s a subby, so just works as and when he wants/needs/can

I could swear down that I watched one of her vlogs once and they were talking about houses and Liza mentioned that hubby had built his own house in his early twenties.

Yip , Emily Norris is another Stepford mom . I bet the kids will be the complete opposite when they're older and live in a pigsty.

Reactions: 3
Didn't they have new carpet when they decorated? Or I might be confusing with another insta hun.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.