Liza Prideaux

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm just waiting for one of the kids to leave the gate open and that cat will be doing a runner sharpish!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She looks to have lost a lot of weight ,unless it's a filter . Face definitely frozen.

Reactions: 1
Now the likes of Jodie Izzo has got pregnant again she will 100 percent go for it once her youngest heads off to school. She is so boring and has nothing to offer anymore- her home content is dull and uninspiring

Reactions: 4
Latest video. Who actually talks like this ?

- light situation
- desk situation
- window situation

Almost as bad as “The Anna Edit” - “I am here for it” along with her other gems.

She makes the kids bedrooms look sooooo grown up, they're kids!!! Why does he need a bedroom with 'a liddle bit of texture' and some 'really nice contrast' it's just ridiculous. She has a lovely house but she's making it look like a complete mess, she tries to be all vintage in some ways and restore some of the original fatures and then absolutely ruins it by painting things white or now black 😂

Also, clearly copies other interior accounts instead of having her own view. The photo she showed was literally a mirror of how they are doing Renzos bedroom!

Reactions: 6
I love what they are doing with Renzo's bedroom. The wall colours are so different. I would have been excited to get such a different bedroom. Am enjoying the slow approach rather than the usual influenza rush to get it all done immediately. Think she is being a bit naive though, with thinking things are going to be in stock with the world situation as it is. i can't believe the prices in Next now. I've just done a new bathroom and people who have visited and demanded to know where I got things from have been surprised how little I've paid for some things. Must say I"m a bit surprised myself how posh it has turned out. 😄😄

Reactions: 2
I love what they are doing with Renzo's bedroom. The wall colours are so different. I would have been excited to get such a different bedroom. Am enjoying the slow approach rather than the usual influenza rush to get it all done immediately. Think she is being a bit naive though, with thinking things are going to be in stock with the world situation as it is. i can't believe the prices in Next now. I've just done a new bathroom and people who have visited and demanded to know where I got things from have been surprised how little I've paid for some things. Must say I"m a bit surprised myself how posh it has turned out. 😄😄
What things cost loads in NEXT or not much??

What things cost loads in NEXT or not much??
They're bloody expensive!!!! 😄

My cheap things include a chest of drawers you can lift with one finger but strong and good in damp surroundings as made of Pawlonia, cost me £37 but had gone up to £50 when went back to buy another set for the conservatory, a slide in side of toilet cabinet £29 for cleaning products, wipes and toilet rolls (really love this), toilet brush £4, shower curtain £4, chunky tray for top of drawers, £6, hat box for face cloths of different kinds £5? I could go on. Would say the expensive things were the soap dispenser £12.99 from Homesense and the round mirror from IKEA as the tiler built the tiling too high. I was going for a 12.99 one originally 😄 All my cheap stuff was purchased from B and M, The Range and Home Bargains. Dread to think how much these things are costing now they're putting the prices up.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
If you’ve seen what I’ve seen and need to cleanse your soul from the cheesiness, you can sit with me here.
Just quietly.
Just returning to normal.
It’s ok.
Everything will be ok.

9898BB0E-B4C8-4D13-90E4-B50E21713893.gif

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Orlando seemed "thrilled" to be involved :LOL:
(makes me cringe with embarrassment writing his name)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.