Liza Prideaux

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her hair looks awful I canā€™t believe a professional coloured it, it looks a strange khaki mauve tone. She needs some warmth added to stop her hair looking so wishy washy and lifeless! Yet another fail for Lizaā€¦ā€¦give it up hun!

Reactions: 1
Her hair looks awful I canā€™t believe a professional coloured it, it looks a strange khaki mauve tone. She needs some warmth added to stop her hair looking so wishy washy and lifeless! Yet another fail for Lizaā€¦ā€¦give it up hun!
Her usual hairdresser in fab though (I go to the same salon, different hairdresser) so Iā€™m not sure why this hasnā€™t worked

How much money are they spending???? New bannister, new (pointless) window, new bathroom and then a new extension???

Reactions: 2
I think it was the new window one.....they are going to knock through the kitchen to have a family area.

And is the new Sam Smith song an appropriate song to be playing over one of your videos? šŸ„“

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
Sheā€™s on a ā€œjourneyā€ a ā€œhair journey!!ā€ Ffs what is wrong with this idiot why doesnā€™t she just say it as it isā€¦.. she had her hair dyed brown, it looked absolutely tit and was more of a khaki mauve colour that looked flat dull and lifeless, she most likely read the comments on here and came to this realisation so has since been back and had it recoloured! šŸ™„ it hasnā€™t ā€œsettledā€ into a nicer colour itā€™s been recoloured and the only journey sheā€™s been on is the one back and forth from the salon!
why is everything with her so desperate.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It looks like sheā€™s had a few subtle highlights put in. I wonder what colour it really is without the filter too? šŸ™„

Reactions: 3
Sheā€™s on a ā€œjourneyā€ a ā€œhair journey!!ā€ Ffs what is wrong with this idiot why doesnā€™t she just say it as it isā€¦.. she had her hair dyed brown, it looked absolutely tit and was more of a khaki mauve colour that looked flat dull and lifeless, she most likely read the comments on here and came to this realisation so has since been back and had it recoloured! šŸ™„ it hasnā€™t ā€œsettledā€ into a nicer colour itā€™s been recoloured and the only journey sheā€™s been on is the one back and forth from the salon!
why is everything with her so desperate.
It looks completely different colour in that video!!
Looks like she has had blonde put through it
What is she doing it makes no sense atall

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.