Liza Prideaux

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has definitely went a bit botox crazy, shes not even that old, I think around 33/34 however has went to heavy handed to quickly and now looks alot older than her actual age

Reactions: 7
For a woman that does nothing only wonder what colour of cream she’s going to use next ,hasn’t she got very dry hands
BDC7D519-38E1-4ED6-A388-0EA5A9E5BE46.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Anyone else heard of “skin and me” ? I see a couple of other YouTubers trying to shill this.

I think the mantle looks really out of place above the TV
992E0155-436C-4E11-96D1-C7F463B1F3CF.jpeg

Reactions: 9
It looks awful. It's like she wants a victorian style home, but paints everything bright white and then sticks a load of charity shop brass junk on her shelves. They have a lovely garden and have again painted everything cream so it looks clinical.

She winds me up so much with how disposable she is. Constantly buying crap and repainting and replacing stuff. It's just so wasteful. And her face is just too much, the lips are awful again!

Reactions: 11
I have to say, her last few houses I’ve really liked. But this one…. it’s just awful! I keep thinking it’ll get better every time she does a new diy project but it’s such an odd style house. It looks cold and empty!

Reactions: 7
I have to say, her last few houses I’ve really liked. But this one…. it’s just awful! I keep thinking it’ll get better every time she does a new diy project but it’s such an odd style house. It looks cold and empty!
I agree. They portray the house as being ‘old’ but it’s relatively modern in housing standards and they seem to be mixing up the decor and not quite getting it right.

She decorates parts in a soft, but modern cottage style and then goes newly built house style in other areas and it’s not blending. They began decorating within weeks of moving in and sometimes it’s better to wait and live in a property to establish its identity before getting to grips with its decor. That fireplace is way off the mark. I thought she would have done something more stylish and in keeping with the house and flooring. Why they painted the beams instead of sanding them back and painting inbetween is beyond me. I know they weren’t old but it could have given the room a real modern cottage style that I think she’s trying to achieve.

Maybe they’re not used to older houses and haven’t given themselves time to adjust.

Reactions: 8
It’s a lovely 1950s house but painting everything white is not the way to go! It could look so stylish but it misses the mark 🤷🏼‍♀️ It’s so blah

Reactions: 5
It's definitely not a minimalist style of house that's suited to a new build .I thought it was 70's tbh

C1873316-7033-4B97-9CC1-0F34B0BA62F9.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
When they moved into the house it was dated, but looked like a home. Now it's just awful.
And the boy's bedrooms make me so sad, where is the fun? They are kids, their bedrooms should be exciting and full of toys. The fun seems to be relegated to the "play room".
If you went to that house, you'd never know kids lived there!

Reactions: 6
I really think she’s missing the mark with decorating this house, I can see what she’s trying to do but it’s not working.

The fireplace doesn’t look right. The tv is too small for the space but she won’t fork out and buy a bigger one as I’m sure that was gifted from sky.

Poor Renzos room has taken weeks so far and it looks like they can’t even be bothered to do it / finish it for him! If it was Vinny or Orlandos room it would have been completed and a video filmed straight away for the grand reveal.

She’s just so boring now…..same tit different vlog and don’t get me started on her eye bleeping herself with those head tilt stories on insta!!
I think she’s past her peak, I liked her on her old house but it seems like she is trying to hard now and it’s not working 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 11
They’ve had loads of (free) holidays the past 6 months, a Disney cruise and Dubai

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.