Liza Prideaux

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Having that much aesthetic work done and still filtering herself to death 🤔
Those eyebrows are on a different altitude 😳 I haven't looked at her page in ages and I looked as shocked as she does on the daily when I saw what she'd done to her face

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Anyone else heard of “skin and me” ? I see a couple of other YouTubers trying to shill this.
I,ve been using that for about 18 months. I still look as ugly as duck but my skin on my face is as soft and line free as a babies bum ! Seriously I really like it for £20 a month think it does a great job and I’m no influencer trying to flog it 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yes
Another Channel Mum flogger who thinks she's above the rules. Latest insta post doesn't say AD and just has (some items in this photo are gifted) at the end. Do the rules state that they have to declare which items?

I also think her husband is another one who had given up work.
he has given up work. He is always grinning. They have a “Boot Room” hi I’m Liza with a Z. He’s a lazy git.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
She
Awful name
thinks she’s a cut above the names for the boys are awful. She has a Boot Room lol
Their dickheads
Everytime I watch her videos she has the same god awful blue and white stripe top on it drives me mad 🤬
that blue and white stripe top should be. In the wash

Wel
Yes I think it’s weird how she spends all this money on hair, eyelashes tan lip fillers etc just to sit around in the bloody house all day!
She does seem very loved up and happy, she’s mentioned before that her and mark don’t drink either..that might change now she’s got 3 kids! Her instastories are always the same and it really annoys me when she starts with “hi guys happy (insert day)”
come to my channel I’m LIZA with a Z mind guys . guys guys hi guys

He
Yes

he has given up work. He is always grinning. They have a “Boot Room” hi I’m Liza with a Z. He’s a lazy git.
should be working for a living he’s getting fatter with a sic grin

Wel
Yes I think it’s weird how she spends all this money on hair, eyelashes tan lip fillers etc just to sit around in the bloody house all day!
She does seem very loved up and happy, she’s mentioned before that her and mark don’t drink either..that might change now she’s got 3 kids! Her instastories are always the same and it really annoys me when she starts with “hi guys happy (insert day)”
come to my channel I’m LIZA with a Z mind guys . guys guys hi guys

Those eyebrows are on a different altitude 😳 I haven't looked at her page in ages and I looked as shocked as she does on the daily when I saw what she'd done to her face
She is toxic did you know they have a boot room like us then throw em under the stairs the boots i mean not them although ??

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Her eyebrows are odd as in not matching in colour shape or size. Makes me laugh anyway yea cry laughing

Yes
I'm sure he'd rather be working as being at Liza's beck n call at least he'd know when his shift was over :rolleyes:
doing all the DIY making it PERFECT then she will move again. Its all. Beige and beige and beige

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Her eyebrows are odd as in not matching in colour shape or size. Makes me laugh anyway yea cry laughing

Yes

doing all the DIY making it PERFECT then she will move again. Its all. Beige and beige and beige
Including the cat 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Who in the name of god would buy a thousand pound cage for their garden to sit in with their cat????

Reactions: 9
A catio.....I have never heard of such a thing. How ridiculous she spent money on accessorising the bloody thing too!! As if the cat gives a duck if there is a hanging basket in there!! She may put a 'liddle' bench in there too, I mean ffs!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
A catio.....I have never heard of such a thing. How ridiculous she spent money on accessorising the bloody thing too!! As if the cat gives a duck if there is a hanging basket in there!! She may put a 'liddle' bench in there too, I mean ffs!
It was the comment that the cat would like going in there to get “fresh air” that got me! Cats don’t go outside to get fresh air FFS, they want to hunt, explore etc!

Reactions: 7
Who in the name of god would buy a thousand pound cage for their garden to sit in with their cat????
Or was it “kindly gifted” ? I thought this would be an opportunity when I first heard a cat was coming on the scene !

It was gifted, but of course they were actually just about to buy one!!!
She took a #gifted animal :oops: that's awful, even worse for those that gifted it for not caring what type of home it was going to aslong as they got their business out there :rolleyes:

Reactions: 1
She took a #gifted animal :oops: that's awful, even worse for those that gifted it for not caring what type of home it was going to aslong as they got their business out there :rolleyes:
Oh sorry thought you meant the bloody catio!! That was gifted.
I think they bought the cat themselves.

• Haha
Oh sorry thought you meant the bloody catio!! That was gifted.
I think they bought the cat themselves.
I was wondering would they stoop so low to take a gifted animal 😂 although they probably would .

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.