Liza Prideaux

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have to agree, her interiors really aren't to my taste at all, and she seems to think she is far superior when it comes to decorating and styling a house. I think it always looks so stoic and rigid, never really looks lived in because she is so OTT about everything being instagram ready. Poor Vinnies bedroom looks so boring!!

Her image is so sad lately, she looked so pretty without all the filler and botox.
She is desperately trying to emulate studio McGee’s effortless and eclectic style, but failing miserably

Reactions: 4
They do the same pose in every single picture..so boring. He looks like a walrus as well with those dreadful teeth

• Haha
It looks like they dropped everything and went away on the trip at a moments notice. Anything for a free trip and insta content, eh!

Reactions: 5
Another “kindly” gifted mattress from Emma to provide content … this time it’s for Orlando’s” big boy bed”.

• Wow
  • Sick
Another “kindly” gifted mattress from Emma to provide content … this time it’s for Orlando’s” big boy bed”.
I thought the same - what a shame she is deciding her child’s milestones based on the free stuff she gets.

• Heart
“Mark bought a book from the charity shop. It’s this one ‘Cold’ by Ranulph Finezz”

duck sake, it’s Fiennes, Sir Ranulph Fiennes. 😩😭

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Do cats usually have middle names? Ours didn't nor does our dog or rabbit.
Why is everything always ott with YouTubers!?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Latest video surely should have AD in title but is in stated below in very small print ? Not the first time I noticed. They are all schilling this Sky Cinema package.

What’s the fascination with ‘boot’ rooms all of a sudden? It’s almost as if they have too much space and so think up a new fad. 🙄
I’m sure someone else mentioned a boot room. Can’t recall who it was though.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.