Liza Prideaux

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would they even need a bootroom they barely leave the house 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Boot rooms are what big country houses/estates or farms have....trying to make their house and lifestyle seem so much bigger than it is :LOL:

Reactions: 11
I’m sure someone else mentioned a boot room. Can’t recall who it was though.
Mrs Hinch has mentioned a boot room in her new house, or she did when they first announced the move. I kind of understand it in her situation with having the animals outdoor, so probably need a separate area for boots etc

Reactions: 3
What a waste of a room and totally in the wrong place for a boot room. I thought this was wierd in her last house when she turned a decent room which would have been great as a dining room or play room in to a utility room and it wasn’t even off the kitchen

very odd

Reactions: 8
The way those wardrobes sit in front of the window seat bugs the tit out of me. What a waste of space!

Reactions: 10
The way those wardrobes sit in front of the window seat bugs the tit out of me. What a waste of space!
Yeah it would annoy the life out of me, she could’ve made better use of it maybe even a sitting room for the kids to bring their friends over( if they have any that is ) especially Vinny now he’s getting a bit older.

She literally pisses money up the wall. Pops to dunelm and buys a new dressing table chair £90 (nothing wrong with the stool she had) bedding and cushions £80 and god knows what else. Paid a carpenter to do the boot room, a kitten.....
Now she wants a new vanity table and new bedside tables even though there is no need. And of course shutters.
It's such an insane amount of cash for someone who doesn't work.
The boot room looks tit too. Its too small for the vibe she is trying to give off, the wardrobes block the light and make the space in the middle look tiny. The seating bench is pointless as each end is blocked by the wardrobes. Completely agree it should have been a extra living space, maybe put the boys consoles in there with a sofa for when they have friends over. She doesn't need a boot room when she has a utility room ffs.

Reactions: 14
She literally pisses money up the wall. Pops to dunelm and buys a new dressing table chair £90 (nothing wrong with the stool she had) bedding and cushions £80 and god knows what else. Paid a carpenter to do the boot room, a kitten.....
Now she wants a new vanity table and new bedside tables even though there is no need. And of course shutters.
It's such an insane amount of cash for someone who doesn't work.
The boot room looks tit too. Its too small for the vibe she is trying to give off, the wardrobes block the light and make the space in the middle look tiny. The seating bench is pointless as each end is blocked by the wardrobes. Completely agree it should have been a extra living space, maybe put the boys consoles in there with a sofa for when they have friends over. She doesn't need a boot room when she has a utility room ffs.
Consumerism in the extreme 🙄

I agree that it’s looking really cluttered now. Two huge wardrobes were too much for a small space. I can see what their aim is but it has failed hasn’t it? I’d be having panic attacks if I found myself in there for longer than 30 seconds. Imagine what it’s like when a wardrobe door is open! 😩

It would have been better as a study/library/office area.

Reactions: 7
The boot room makes no sense, only one person at a time can sit down and take their shoes off. Can only fit two people in there at a push.
The whole point of a boot room is that you go into it before entering the house to stop mud etc being traipsed through the house. With hers, you have to go through the porch, through the 'entrance way' and then into the boot room
Eh?

Reactions: 11
The boot room makes no sense, only one person at a time can sit down and take their shoes off. Can only fit two people in there at a push.
The whole point of a boot room is that you go into it before entering the house to stop mud etc being traipsed through the house. With hers, you have to go through the porch, through the 'entrance way' and then into the boot room
Eh?
A third person can squeeze in when she puts her dressing table furry stool in there. She needs somewhere to put it and seems to think that room is a good place!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Eh?
Maybe they'll just put one leg each in 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Eh?
I’ve been meaning to say this for weeks😳🤷🏼‍♀️🤣🤣🤣. Exactly!!! What is the point when you’re already after bringing dirt in to the house and have to come through two areas?🤣🤣🤣

That beauty pie candle is £60 who in the right mind spends £60 on a candle 🤦‍♀️

• Wow
What has she done to her face???? I've just come across her latest video on YouTube....it barely moves!! :LOL:

Reactions: 3
What has she done to her face???? I've just come across her latest video on YouTube....it barely moves!! :LOL:
Wow! Has she overdone it on her forehead? She has a permanent scowl now and her face is extra puffy. So unnecessary.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.