Liza Prideaux

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dont get how they can afford mark not to work and afford all these makeovers it's relentless what they done to that house in the last year.
All new Windows
Playhouse seems new
Utility
Kitchen /diner fresh
Bedroom
Lounge refresh
Hallway.

I wonder where she hides the mess and the clutter.

Reactions: 5
I noticed on a insta story orlando opened the storage under the stairs and it looked a mess with shoes and general rubbish (nothing wrong with that, that’s normal!) but she quickly panned away from the mess back to orlando. God forbid anyone seen her living a less than perfect insta life.

Also I find the living room so boring, plain and uninteresting / uninspiring 😴

Reactions: 7
I wish Mark would leave her to do the vlogging. He’s constantly interrupting her.

Reactions: 6
Does she never go out on her own without him ? everywhere she goes he's following behind ,weather it be shopping trips or lip fillers ,he's there..

She seems to have no real life friends, it's all about the boys, Mark and her mum. It's quite sad (and a little creepy 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her mum seems to have a better social life and more style than her ,she's really boring for her age ..

Reactions: 1
She is just so boring, she clearly has no friends, it’s quite sad how much time she spends fake tanning, doing her hair and make up, having fillers etc to just hang out in her house with her husband who looks like a chubby slob! The only thing worse than enduring her mundane crap is having to endure him and his constant interrupting and lame jokes which she obviously finds so very funny 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 14
I definitely think that less appearances from hubby on screen will make her content less boring.

My god all this women Says is 'we are are just having a chilled one'

How boring is she ... she does Nothing!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
If she was anymore chilled she'd be frozen ..oh wait ! she is (botox)😄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I definitely think that less appearances from hubby on screen will make her content less boring.
It's always the same when husbands /partners get over involved, they're either dull or try too hard and become loud and obnoxious. I used to watch her regularly, but stopped before she became pregnant with her 3rd son. Everything became so repetitive and unrelatable. Most people don't have botox and wear a full face of make up just to stay at home

Reactions: 4
I don’t dislike Liza, Ive happened to watch a few of her videos lately and it baffles me where they get the money from to be constantly redecorating and buying stuff for their house. We’ve recently moved home and both work full time and really just have to prioritise the essentials. I like the fact she hasn’t always got the camera in her children’s faces and doesn’t use them to sell tat to the viewer at every opportunity like the likes of Emily Norris but she does seems pretty unhappy and that nothing will ever be enough. Just another materialistic YouTuber.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.