Liza Prideaux

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really like her, she's transparent too. But, I don't understand her need for cosmetic surgery and think she would look a million times better without the lip fillers and the dark fake tan. I don't know how they afford so much work being done on the house, Mark doesn't seem to work and she doesn't have loads of brand deals. I am assuming she will move house soon too.

She's been open about her weight before. I don't remember her ever being much bigger than she is now, but she has mentioned slimming world before for sure. I like her body shape and the fact she dresses well for it.
LIza s one of my fav acc being honest, I think she’s very real and normal unlike a lot of them 🙄 She didn’t have her lips anymore she had them disolved a while ago. I no it’s seems boring but at least she’s honest that she’s staying home and not pretending to be going out for the day, except for work I bet the majority of us stay home, go for walks the shops do housework ect. .

Reactions: 7
LIza s one of my fav acc being honest, I think she’s very real and normal unlike a lot of them 🙄 She didn’t have her lips anymore she had them disolved a while ago. I no it’s seems boring but at least she’s honest that she’s staying home and not pretending to be going out for the day, except for work I bet the majority of us stay home, go for walks the shops do housework ect. .
I remember her getting them dissolved and they looked loads better, then suddenly they looked filled again. Don't you think they look bigger lately?

Reactions: 2
She's quite clearly had them refilled because they look awful again. She just kept quiet about it as if noone would notice🙄

Reactions: 1
I’m a bit iffy about sharing links. Google Liza prideaux devon, Her hometown comes up on the results, then use that to search recently sold properties in that area. That’s how I found it. Less than £350k

I’m a bit iffy about sharing links. Google Liza prideaux devon, Her hometown comes up on the results, then use that to search recently sold properties in that area. That’s how I found it. Less than £350k
found it thanks... it sold super quickly! But it does look great on pictures so can understand why

Reactions: 2
And this is why influencers should be more careful when sharing their info online. 😂

Reactions: 5
I found it on right move. It’s a gorgeous house wonder why they are moving?!

Reactions: 4
Its a lovely house she's done a fab job however they must have spent 20k at least.
New builds to have tendency to be small and her gardens not huge.
I wonder if they go older period house next time.
Baffled how 2 adults who don't work in a reliable secure industry get a mortgage in current climate.
I guess they have a lot of equity.

Reactions: 5
I do like her, I’ve followed her for a long time - but nothing drives me mad more than people who are never happy! Always looking for the next project, the next job, the next house.... etc... It must be exhausting.

Reactions: 10
Looks like they’ve lost their buyer and the house is back on the market again. She’s done a great job on the house but not surprised so much uncertainty to buy property right now...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.