Liza Prideaux

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've been binge watching her videos and i think i quite like her! She seems to dress nicely.
I've noticed she keeps saying things like "i got this in a 10 because it's oversized but I'm nowhere near a 10".. but then it actually looks nice and fits her? Did she used to be a lot bigger or something?

Reactions: 6
I've been binge watching her videos and i think i quite like her! She seems to dress nicely.
I've noticed she keeps saying things like "i got this in a 10 because it's oversized but I'm nowhere near a 10".. but then it actually looks nice and fits her? Did she used to be a lot bigger or something?
I really like her, she's transparent too. But, I don't understand her need for cosmetic surgery and think she would look a million times better without the lip fillers and the dark fake tan. I don't know how they afford so much work being done on the house, Mark doesn't seem to work and she doesn't have loads of brand deals. I am assuming she will move house soon too.

She's been open about her weight before. I don't remember her ever being much bigger than she is now, but she has mentioned slimming world before for sure. I like her body shape and the fact she dresses well for it.

Reactions: 5
I really like her, she's transparent too. But, I don't understand her need for cosmetic surgery and think she would look a million times better without the lip fillers and the dark fake tan. I don't know how they afford so much work being done on the house, Mark doesn't seem to work and she doesn't have loads of brand deals. I am assuming she will move house soon too.

She's been open about her weight before. I don't remember her ever being much bigger than she is now, but she has mentioned slimming world before for sure. I like her body shape and the fact she dresses well for it.
Oh i didn't realise he'd stopped working 🙈
They do seem to spend a lot!
I see what you mean about the filler and fake tan, but she's one of the few that i think still looks nice if you know what i mean! Yeah i think she looks good and dresses well, probably because i have similar clothes taste 😂

Reactions: 1
So they’re moving too... what is it with these YouTubers never being happy with what they have got.

Reactions: 6
They've only just finished doing it up haven't they??
To be fair i do think the living room and bedrooms look small and cramped, but not sure if it's the angles she films at, or that theres so much stuff?!

Reactions: 3
How do you know her house is sold??! That's insane, she's literally just done some work to it. Why would you when it's on the market!

Reactions: 2
Obviously without giving address but where does she live, i know down south but is it bath or devon way?

Ooo thanks, I might try and be nosey on Rightmove but I bet it’s like finding a needle in a haystack 🤣

I can't believe they've sold it already ,after spending all that money on it .you'd think they would've kept the money to spend on the new house the other one was perfectly saleable before they did any work ..

Well, they've made £60k on that house, that'll keep them in the lifestyle they've become accustomed for a while 🙄

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.