Liza Prideaux

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How long before she gets fed up of hitting her head on those shelves in the dining room? 😂

Reactions: 2
She is never happy is she... I think in the space last few months she has gone kitchen / utility room / bedroom / dining room.... it must be exhausting living with her!

Reactions: 6
And now they're doing living room 🙄
I think she lives an incredibly sad life and I think this is the only enjoyment she must get. I just could not be bothered! She has done more in her house in past say 2 months then I have in the 3.5 years I have lived in my house

Reactions: 11
She seems to be trying to turn it into some period Georgian mansion when in reality she lives on a housing estate 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Oh jeez she’s been “renovating” again......
Why can she not accept she lives in a small 3 bed,square, modern characterless house and decorate accordingly as opposed to paneling walls and making alcove shelving when she doesn’t even have alcoves, it looks so odd the fireplace is set back from the shelving??!?! These are features that look beautiful in Victorian/ Edwardian/ Georgian houses not quite so much in her pokey house on an estate where she insists on jumping on every interior bandwagon going!!
I’m sure although “she loves it now” give it a few months and she’ll be redoing it as “she never was that keen on it to start with” ...... bathroom vanity, kitchen island colour 🙄
Praise the lord ikea is open again it will give the poor women something to do with herself!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Why can she not accept she lives in a small 3 bed,square, modern characterless house and decorate accordingly as opposed to paneling walls and making alcove shelving when she doesn’t even have alcoves, it looks so odd the fireplace is set back from the shelving??!?! These are features that look beautiful in Victorian/ Edwardian/ Georgian houses not quite so much in her pokey house on an estate where she insists on jumping on every interior bandwagon going!!
I’m sure although “she loves it now” give it a few months and she’ll be redoing it as “she never was that keen on it to start with” ...... bathroom vanity, kitchen island colour 🙄
Praise the lord ikea is open again it will give the poor women something to do with herself!
The shelves look nice in her pal Kate Murnanes house reno, they have the space and had them custom made. Liza's looks like the poor cousins ramshackle version in that tiny room. I love her hallway and kitchen, even think the wee dressing table in the wardrobe was a good idea. But she's scraping the barrel and trying too hard now.

I feel sorry for her, she's inoffensive, seems a good mum, doesn't do drama, engages with her followers, labels her ads and isn't constantly throwing affiliate links down your throat every 30 seconds.
But she's insipid, she's magnolia. She needs to do something worthwhile to fill her days, build proper friendships, work, study, volunteers. All she does is shop to fill the void.

Reactions: 15
Glad it's not just me who thought the fireplace looks weird now. And don't even get me started on how annoying it's going to be to clean that tiny gap between the "alcove" and the fireplace 😂
It's made the living room look tiny!! I mean they can't even open the cupboard doors because of the sofa, although, I expect a nice beg for a new smaller sofa to be incoming any day now 🙄
For the amount of money they've spent "renovating" their house into a period property, they could have bought an actual period property.

Reactions: 7
she’s desperately tying to turn it into something it’s not, it’s just a mixture of all the other insta huns homes! characterless new build with grey chandeliers and ikea furniture in one room, farm house with black island in the other and georgian period with all the panelling.. 🥴

Reactions: 9
It annoyed me that she kept referring to making the doors 'shaker style"...there is nothing shaker about your house Hun 😂

Reactions: 5
I never usually comment, but as an interior designer I feel that I have to... oh my goodness those built in cupboards/shelves... does she not realise that built in’s are usually built IN to alcoves not built OUT 🥴 it looks so odd that the fireplace is now set back and there are 2 bits of wood sticking out of the wall!! At least build a false chimney breast too if you insist on having them... The room is far too small for them, it would have looked much better with a nice console or sideboard and some shelves above. Storage is key in my opinion but not at the expense of space... especially when you are a family living in a small house! As an interior designer, creating space and room to live is my main goal and I definitely wouldn’t have recommended adding bulky cupboards in a small room. Sorry, rant over 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Of course she has been “gifted” some new prints which cost over £200 each by her “friend” this women clearly has no actual friends as the only people She is ever with is her husband and her kids and her social life amounts to trips to ikea or homesense. Not surprisingly the artist that gifted her these pieces has a lot of insta influencer “friends”
And why does she keep saying she shopped the house.... twit... you moved a few of your excessive pointless purchases from one room to another until you can beg for some more freebies...... sofa pending..... then all the new accessories to dress the room..... cushions..... let the cycle restart ......

Reactions: 3
The shelves look nice in her pal Kate Murnanes house reno, they have the space and had them custom made. Liza's looks like the poor cousins ramshackle version in that tiny room. I love her hallway and kitchen, even think the wee dressing table in the wardrobe was a good idea. But she's scraping the barrel and trying too hard now.

I feel sorry for her, she's inoffensive, seems a good mum, doesn't do drama, engages with her followers, labels her ads and isn't constantly throwing affiliate links down your throat every 30 seconds.
But she's insipid, she's magnolia. She needs to do something worthwhile to fill her days, build proper friendships, work, study, volunteers. All she does is shop to fill the void.
Shes copying off Kate only hers look tit.

Reactions: 1
Her "amazing friend" who lives the other side of the country 🙄
Her social circle is so small, her husband, her mum and dad and that's it. Her husband's family are rarely featured (I'm sure the recent visit to Great Granny is the first time I've ever seen his family shown, they're only ever mentioned in passing) Maybe they don't fit with the "perfect white and grey" image? 😂

OMG, are we really supposed to believe that her gormless husband did all that for her birthday? Looks a little to "styled" to me, instagram perfect almost 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her "amazing friend" who lives the other side of the country 🙄
Her social circle is so small, her husband, her mum and dad and that's it. Her husband's family are rarely featured (I'm sure the recent visit to Great Granny is the first time I've ever seen his family shown, they're only ever mentioned in passing) Maybe they don't fit with the "perfect white and grey" image? 😂
She's probably like hyacinth bucket and the rest of the family are like onslow and daisy 😆

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.