Liza Prideaux

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol I totally looked like that 15 years ago 🤣 loved a sweeping fringe!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I genuinely dont think she’s happy, will always want more and more, it will never be enough, just trying to keep up with every other youtuber whatever you call them 🙈
Remortgaged and c/c after c/c is how they all live!

Reactions: 9
I genuinely dont think she’s happy, will always want more and more, it will never be enough, just trying to keep up with every other youtuber whatever you call them 🙈
Remortgaged and c/c after c/c is how they all live!
I dont think most of them are to be honest they all seem to want to get one over on their colleagues and it seems like a constant bragging process

Reactions: 8
Unfollowed her this morning, I suddenly realised I’ve not looked at her posts or watched her stories in so long. I skip them for fear of being bored to tears. She seems nice enough but her posts & stories are just so mundane.

Her house definitely is a true reflection of her though..boring,bland, vanilla and a total carbon copy of thousands of others that have no imagination or creative flair

Reactions: 7
I think she's lovely but her lips are a little crazy 👀 is it just me or today did it look like she'd just got them done again? Such a pity cos she doesn't need lip fillers she'd be so much prettier without them!

I think she's lovely but her lips are a little crazy 👀 is it just me or today did it look like she'd just got them done again? Such a pity cos she doesn't need lip fillers she'd be so much prettier without them!
Thought the same she defo has

Her forehead doesn't seem to be moving much either, sneaky little bit of botox during lockdown as well as the lips?

• Angry
I’m finding her too boring now! It’s all the same stuff, either doing something in the house or putting make up on and do her cheesy pose. Goes to show she has no content worthy of being an influencer

Reactions: 10
I love Liza but to me she doesn’t pose a realistic role mode at all. Her constant NEED for fake fanning and face work! Im a bit glad she doesn’t have a daughter and only sons! 😬 she has definitely had Botox in her forehead at some point, it doesn’t move at all!🤣 And I’m not a fan of how she’s doing her lips lately especially this morning! Really thick right into the corners with what ever products she is using and making them look stuck on almost 😅 Again I love Liza and her family and to be she’s one of the more of the toned down family channels and not sticking a camera in her children’s face 24/7 like certain other channels but I guess that’s down to her doing lots of other things also like home and lifestyle which I love!

Reactions: 3
I first came across Liza around a fortnight ago when she uploaded her Current Favourites video. Even if the video had a nice, varied mix of things, I felt sorry for one particular viewer who commented on the video where they said they had a tough month of June and Liza didn’t reply. Don't know if it’s because Liza is busy with raising 3 boys and she sometimes misses comments or the comment possibly got flagged as spam but it still makes me feel bad about the viewer regardless.

Reactions: 1
Another day another pointless room makeover! I love Lisa and think her house if lovely however she's never happy! It wasn't long ago that R's room was decorated and they are doing it again and buying all new furniture.
Absolute madness!

Not very often unless it's for interior design purposes ,those boys don't seem to get any outdoor activity unless it's in the back garden .And it's starting to show..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.