Liza Prideaux

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm no decorating expert but, it's made the room look smaller, the height is all wrong and it's called a dado rail not a picture rail 🙄
They've bought a modern house and are systematically trying to turn it into a period property. What a waste of money!
I’ll give it a year before she’s had enough of it and wants it changing to something else.

Reactions: 5
Really might have to stop following her soon, she really is so mind-numbingly boring. Plus the tik toks... 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Her latest ad just infuriated me so I had to unfollow. I dont know why brands are still putting ads out there during the current climate. They are not only putting their staff at risk by having them still work but also the delivery staff at risk too... it's the final straw

Reactions: 1
In her latest video when she receives yet another gifted item of the foundation stick and says “oh it’s a very warm shade”.....Jesus Christ lady so is your face a very warm shade of tangerine 🍊!! And there is something about her mouth that makes me cringe her top lip looks painful when she speaks like it’s too tight and overfilled 🤢 she really is such a self absorbed twit!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Anyone else cringe at her stories showing Renzo learning? A backwards word search is very advanced for his age and then she got very stressed when he (understandably!) circled the wrong letters. I’m not sure what she’s trying to prove. It’s great that he wants to learn and be interested in words and numbers and I think he is doing really well for his age! But no one expects a preschool child to be doing word searches, especially when the words are backwards.

A new low from Liza..... tie dye clothes wtf!!! Is this women for real, painting the patio the other day now throwing it back to the tie dye!! Jeez let’s hope this lockdown ends soon so she can take her essential trips to ikea and homesense because she is scraping the barrel Now!! 🙄

"Outside patio slabs"......well they are hardly going to be "inside patio slabs" And also, it's a path not a patio 🙄
I hate how aware the kids are of the camera, especially Renzo, they are always looking for it, watching themselves and playing up to it. 🙁
Surprise, surprise...the paint is grey, when will this trend end???? 😂

Reactions: 4
A new low from Liza..... tie dye clothes wtf!!! Is this women for real, painting the patio the other day now throwing it back to the tie dye!! Jeez let’s hope this lockdown ends soon so she can take her essential trips to ikea and homesense because she is scraping the barrel Now!! 🙄
Even this she copied from Emily Norris! Only Emily bought an actual kit and Liza couldn't wait long enough to jump on the bandwagon 🙄

Renzo is definitely the favourite!!
She really bugs me, she’s trying to be too prim and proper and mark just seems like a big creepy guy

Renzo is definitely the favourite!!
She really bugs me, she’s trying to be too prim and proper and mark just seems like a big creepy guy
Oh no hes my least favourite (obvs her favourite) - he comes across as that annoying kid.

Notice that she didnt stay in the dye outfit... 🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
Oh no hes my least favourite (obvs her favourite) - he comes across as that annoying kid.

Notice that she didnt stay in the dye outfit... 🤣🤣

He’s my least favourite too, must be the middle child thing cos Lucy carter does it with Jesse too! 😂

The dye tye is terrible

Another boring "refresh" video....was I the only one who said "I bet she paints it grey" before the video started??
😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She had the lip fillers dissolved a while ago, has she had it redone?
No idea, she’s not someone I watch or follow, one of her Instagram videos just came up on my suggestions this morning. Her top lip is massive, there’s no way that’s natural, definitely looks like a lot of filler!

If you go right back to her first videos, 6yrs ago, her lips were much more natural looking. Having them filled has screwed them up permanently I think.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.