Liza Prideaux

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey all!

I used to watch Liza back in the day when she first started - I liked her for a while and then her posts got too unauthentic and try hard - I’ve had a peep a few times over the last couple of years and can see it’s got worse.

I’ve always had the impression that she is one of those people so desperate to be similar to the “cool peeps” that her posts and content always come across quite tacky and try hard when she tries to follow in their footsteps. I saw a few of her TikToks a while back and that made me question life that someone could be that cringe. :ROFLMAO:

Does anyone else remember her old videos where she would do that awful unsexy pout and lift up one side of her hair every few seconds. Does she still do that?! Lol

Reactions: 2
She doesn't ever go anywhere (even before lockdown) but fake tans, makeup on etc to stay in. Her life looks very boring.. no social life??

Reactions: 6
I have to see this just for the laughs!!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
@ the end of this one! There’s a few more of her videos before then that she does it too😖

66264830-2E6A-413C-AC43-BFB4FE654B52.png

on a side note - I’ve just noticed she also has a Cartier bracelet ! She’s not doing too bad ! 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 1
@ the end of this one! There’s a few more of her videos before then that she does it too😖

View attachment 119006
on a side note - I’ve just noticed she also has a Cartier bracelet ! She’s not doing too bad ! 👀

Oh my giddy aunt! That is so bad!!! The bizzare pout and then pointing at the camera?!!!!! What the duck?!!!!!!!!!!

Also - how much work has she had done to her face?! She’s almost unrecognisable in those early videos.

• Haha

View attachment 119006

I just watched that video - end result she looks as if she put her finger in a plug socket 😳🤣🤣🤣🤣 she makes me cringe so much her and big Mark 🤮

• Haha
Another day of painting, staining, redoing some old tit in her house🙄 I reckon in reality her house looks like a polished turd 💩!!! Everything they do is so rushed and slapdash and usually just absolutely pointless.....like painting your patio slabs ffs!
I can’t handle that creep Mark he’s put on some timber!!.......on that note has anyone noticed the size of Renzo too I really dislike seeing overweight children of course not their fault but surely the parents should focus on the kids a bit more instead of spending every day doing diy!

Another day of painting, staining, redoing some old tit in her house🙄 I reckon in reality her house looks like a polished turd 💩!!! Everything they do is so rushed and slapdash and usually just absolutely pointless.....like painting your patio slabs ffs!
I can’t handle that creep Mark he’s put on some timber!!.......on that note has anyone noticed the size of Renzo too I really dislike seeing overweight children of course not their fault but surely the parents should focus on the kids a bit more instead of spending every day doing diy!
I'm no fan of the prideaux family but please let's not lower the tone by weight shaming a child! He is far from overweight. Keep to the main subject.

Reactions: 6
Definitely disagree. Don't think Renzo is over weight at all, he's just a bigger build like his dad and Orlando.

I'm not a massive fan either, but it's clear they have their fathers build and are in proportion. Liza isn't petite either so they probably would never be tiny.

Ummmmm can we discuss the appalling fake tan application on her latest video....the hands 🤦‍♀️

I'm no fan of the prideaux family but please let's not lower the tone by weight shaming a child! He is far from overweight. Keep to the main subject.
To be fair I hate this “fat shaming a child” phrase, the child has nothing to be ashamed of they don’t buy their own food, choose their diet, portion sizes etc it’s the parents who are in control and are if it wasn’t seen as so un pc to pull parents up on their overweight children early on than I’m sure the world wouldn’t have as many obese unhealthy teenagers and adults in the future!! Everyone currently is rightly so loving the NHS and all for protecting it well let’s remember obesity is the biggest drain on the NHS of any condition!!

To be fair I hate this “fat shaming a child” phrase, the child has nothing to be ashamed of they don’t buy their own food, choose their diet, portion sizes etc it’s the parents who are in control and are if it wasn’t seen as so un pc to pull parents up on their overweight children early on than I’m sure the world wouldn’t have as many obese unhealthy teenagers and adults in the future!! Everyone currently is rightly so loving the NHS and all for protecting it well let’s remember obesity is the biggest drain on the NHS of any condition!!
And if the child was 4 years old and 8 stone I may agree with you but he's not. He appears to be a perfectly healthy height and weight for his age. As a nurse myself, I am aware of the impact obesity has on the NHS.

Reactions: 3
I actually don't mind liza, she does a few adds but doesn't really shove them down your throat!! And on a few occasions ive messaged her she has replied and been really sweet.

Oh my giddy aunt! That is so bad!!! The bizzare pout and then pointing at the camera?!!!!! What the duck?!!!!!!!!!!

Also - how much work has she had done to her face?! She’s almost unrecognisable in those early videos.
She's very masculine looking. Always reminds me of a man in a wig.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.