Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Why has she balanced the kids uniform over the bannister?

Their school tops are all creased too.

Is she off on that Disney cruise? I wonder if it's a #SoBlessedPR free trip
Came here to say they are the scruffiest looking back to school pics I've seen!

Reactions: 2

DrMeredithGrey

VIP Member
I don’t know, I have friends who know her (I have kids the same age) who say she’s very reserved.
this intrigues me so much…I also have kids similar in age, have friends who know her and live in the same town etc - I wonder if I know you 🤣

I don’t think she has many friends that she spends time with, I can think of one person from around here that she’s posted about spending time with before, although obviously her page is a business, so I guess she’s not going to be posting cocktail boomerangs on a Saturday night 🤣

DrMeredithGrey

VIP Member
I can’t remember her being a hairdresser, I remember when she was all about the calendar girls thing though, pre marriage

monga

VIP Member
Well tbf she did use some DC fix on her utility a room nobody see’s so I guess that does make her relatable to some on a budget 🤭

• Haha

Dolphingal

VIP Member
I know people that have worked in Butlins and let’s just say that she would be better off scraping old chewing gum off the street to eat than eat in any of their food outlets. 🤢

No influencer could encourage me to go near a Butlins ever.
Absolutely 💯

Chocolategoggler

VIP Member
Burning question- what the fuck happened to the catio?? She's so disposable with money, bet the catio has been binned. Just like the bike she had with the basket on, looks like that's gone and she's on a new bike. The constant decorating and replacing items in the house, it's ridiculous.
I'm giving them leeway on this, as they might have packed it away in the garage for winter.
I'll wait to see if it reappears in the warmer weather.

Effeffess

Chatty Member
no it's not a free trip with butlins. If you tap the picture the ad-pr is hols who she did an ad with.
Ah, I see. I stand corrected! Just shows how unclear things can be and how the lack of/unclear disclosure by fellow Instagrammers makes it easy to be cynical.

SingSong

VIP Member
Why has she balanced the kids uniform over the bannister?

Their school tops are all creased too.

Is she off on that Disney cruise? I wonder if it's a #SoBlessedPR free trip

goaldigger

VIP Member
She'll be gifted those aligners that Lucy Houchin has. Guarantee it.
She says it's so hard to get into a dentist, I'm assuming her kids don't go then? Pay private, not like she's short of money!!!!

And her hair looked crap.
What happened to the dentist who did her and Marks whitening and veneers??? Sponsorship deal end?

• Haha

Dolphingal

VIP Member
Whys she made a video about preparing for the winter, when we're heading out of winter shortly???!!
It seems a lot of these influencers have a number of prerecorded videos and don't upload them in the right order.... I saw one the other day and she randomly started talking about fkin shopping for Halloween party sh1t!! 🤣

• Haha

Bumble2019

VIP Member
Watching her latest video, I’ve noticed that she tends to look annoyed every time Mark speaks. Not her usual giggly self
What’s even the point of him being in the video. He’d irritate the sh!t out of me commenting like that all the time. Can’t she go shopping on her own.

37BBL

VIP Member
Yeah I'm the same, she's generally harmless and does massively push the ads but she just grates me.
The bench looked like the things my grandad used to knock together to use as a wood rest when he was sawing.

I wouldn’t be surprised if that boot room was torn apart again at some point. How many coats and accessories do they own that warrants 500 Pax wardrobes ffs! It seemed like such a waste of space.

On the other hand the videos she did on revamping the utility area was great because it fits the current climate. That’s the route she needs to follow if she wants to sustain an influencing career.
Yeah I completely agree. I'd be interested in seeing people rehash rooms in a budget, with wrapping cupboards or retiling yourself etc.
Her content is excessive in terms of how much they spend. I genuinely struggle to understand how she has such an income financially.