Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dolphingal

VIP Member
In

I know nothing about cats or their habitat 😂
---

Well….
Yeah, cos cat owners sometimes sit in them with their cats rather than letting the cat have it's own time away from them in a huge cage outside ..... 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Popcornshovel

VIP Member
I think she's confused about the point of places like Vinted...it's to stop people buying new all then time and to help the planet etc, sustainable shopping. BUT she buys needless crap all the fucking time (like the bath toys thing)
Pick your lane Liza 😖
She bought that Uniqlo bag in 2 colours and wants it in a 3rd colour!

37BBL

VIP Member
I agree she never seems to mention any friends, even any mum friends. I do think she is quite lonely hence why she does so much with Mark. Personally I wouldn't want to go clothes shopping with my husband but she literally takes him everywhere.
She's shown a wedding they went to a few months back but I assumed it was family.

37BBL

VIP Member
Yeah I think she's been eating a little cleaner although she hasn't done the usual shoving it in your face sort of content on that. She definitely seems more confident which I think is down to the running.

Dolphingal

VIP Member
I’m surprised she let’s them inside at all, I’m sure she have them all locked in the cattery if she could get away with it, it must be awful living in a showhome where everything has to remain in its place or mummy has a breakdown.
Locked in the catio yeah 🙀 😂

• Haha

DrMeredithGrey

VIP Member
I know that online can be very different than IRL, but they seem to have no friends and she only ever shows her side of the family (her mum) Does Mark not have any family?
I don’t know if I’m misremembering - but I’m pretty sure his mum isn’t in the picture, but he did live with his dad growing up, then his brothers and I’m pretty sure they bought his brothers out of their previous, previous home if that makes sense.
I feel like there was some scandal with his mum, but I can’t remember and can’t ask anyone because that could out me 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1

Dont swipe up!

VIP Member
That outfit on the 360 angle video on her page!
It’s absolutely horrid
Frumpy and does her no favours for her bigger frame

Watching her latest video, I’ve noticed that she tends to look annoyed every time Mark speaks. Not her usual giggly self