Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

goaldigger

VIP Member
Does she have any friends?

She spends her life talking in to the mirror and preening herself. Her idea of going out seems to be posting a vinted parcel!
I know that online can be very different than IRL, but they seem to have no friends and she only ever shows her side of the family (her mum) Does Mark not have any family?

Reactions: 1

Bumble2019

VIP Member
That story with her nails is pure cringe.
Blue nails, pretty childish for a grown mum of 3.
---
Their names are pure chav. Her kids teachers will definitely have opinions about the names.

Good luck to them in the workplace - if I saw a CV from an Orlando they wouldn't be getting the job. Especially if I googled them and found pictures of their #gifted childhood holidays with their wannabe Influencer mum.
Awful aren't they!

bookworm1210

I normally don't mind Liza. I was pleased to see an influencer paying for a weekend away out of their own pocket and having a great time - after all, no mention of it being a gifted stay in any of her stories. And then boom, 'ad pr' at the bottom of her grid post, not even correctly capitalised in the hopes no one notices. She's gone down in my estimation as have Butlins.
no it's not a free trip with butlins. If you tap the picture the ad-pr is hols who she did an ad with.

Dont swipe up!

VIP Member
The last video I watched I thought she was wearing a wig cos her hair and eyebrows seemed really off!
I’m still not sure about the hair
Some pics it looks nice then when she on camera etc it looks not as nice
But I’m guessing it’s coz she is filtering the fuck out of the pics
Also anyone else think her face is really puffy and swollen and chubby?
She can hardly talk with them lips either
She is just caught in a rut
She hasn’t looked good for the best part of two years in my opinion
She has mucked about with her appearance/hair so much she just looks meh

Youonlyliveonce

Chatty Member
A lot of these influencers are very wasteful. Everything is temporary or disposable in their lives.
We've literally been talking about this exact thing over on the Gemma Louise Miles thread. Gifted all new baby items even though her toddler isn't even two!

Camelandchicken1

Chatty Member
Yes she has done well. Has she done it simply through couch to 5k or changed her diet or something as well?
From some of her stories I think she’s been watching what she eats as well (0% fat Greek yog as dessert for example). She does look really good fair play to her.

monga

VIP Member
Budget makeovers 🙄 she’s one of the most materialistic Influencers about, with very expensive taste.

Effeffess

Chatty Member
Singapore is an absolute brilliant place but her content so far has been meh... Katie Ellison must be raging that she didn't get the gig.

Dont swipe up!

VIP Member
soon as the foundation went on i was like what the…!! Colour is shocking! She always goes orange 🍊 but thinks she is really good at makeup! no im afraid you’re not your terrible. Eveything she wears does nails is always one step behind the times.
I agree what was the point in going away they went to primark ffs I mean how is that exciting! Didn’t they say they was meeting friends for dinner but then it was just them two talking about liking/not liking warm wine 🤣 Jesus the struggle is real with their conversations. Unless their friends did not want to be on camera which I wouldn't blame them!
Bet she was back home by 9 making her hot chocolate she was excited to make then to sleep because she was superr tired from her crazy fun (not) day!
Exactly what happened!

Bumble2019

VIP Member
Liza has a great figure IMO but those bikini bottoms are f’in hideous and doing her NO favours!!! And how minging and dirty is that pool floor at Butlins!!! 🤢

DrMeredithGrey

VIP Member
To be fair, a lot of people are struggling to find a dentist in her area at the moment - NHS is impossible and private is close to it too.
I’ve even had my hygienist appointments repeatedly cancelled since April.

Chocolategoggler

VIP Member
I don't understand these insta Huns - literally get excited for autumn in September, Christmas in November and then count down till summer!! What do you want.. make it make sense!
It's marketing so they keep moving on to the next thing/event😄
I was in a shop this week putting some cute little Easter bunnies in my basket when this old man erupted behind me in a rant making me jump out of my skin. Maybe it was you 😂🤣😂
In my defence I said to him if I don't get them now they will be gone by Easter - he forgave me! 😄