Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bumble2019

VIP Member
Why is she plugging Sainsburys TU clothing all the time? Is that not an ad or gitted cos she hasn't labelled it as such?

Reactions: 1

Bumble2019

VIP Member
What’s with her curly mullet?

Why doesn’t she work? Surely she doesn’t get paid much doing what she does?

• Haha

Youonlyliveonce

Chatty Member
She showed on her stories a week or so ago that they had picked a colour and that it's going to be green so no idea why she's grey scaling the stories for now. We already know the colour 🤣

• Haha

vikky

You can see the creases in the T-shirts from being in the packet she should have washed them then ironed them and those socks all look awful

Hah Meredith, bet we will know someone in common!
The only time I remember her having other people mentioned as part of her life was one of the kids birthday parties I think.

Bumble2019

VIP Member
I will day, credit where it's due you can tell she's lost a stone on those pics. And it's quite refreshing she has shown her couch to 5k journey and the gradual weight loss. She's also been quite honest in the past with her size and weight struggles.
Not a rave post - just think it's nice to see rather than someone claiming they're a gym girlie or on slimming world.
Yes she has done well. Has she done it simply through couch to 5k or changed her diet or something as well?

Bumble2019

VIP Member
Her face literally doesn’t move anymore. 😶

Liza has been one of the more successful influencers in terms of making money but even her work is starting to dry up when you compare what she does now to 2/3 years ago. I hope it’s a sign that the era of influencers is coming to an end. They ruined Instagram.
What did she do back in the day that she doesn't do now?
---
So, I can’t back this up in any way - but someone I know (close friend) got told by someone she knows (her close friend) that THEIR close friend was once browsing a swingers site and came across no other than Mr & Mrs P.
My close friend didn’t believe her close friend, so her close friend rang their close friend there and then and with no prompts confirmed the story.
Lol this is a great story!

37BBL

VIP Member
Completely missed she was pals with Mark Ferris. Surprised she hasn't blasted that across her platforms more tbh.