Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

minnieminx88

VIP Member
Can’t believe this thread is so slow!
She has a wash and style hair vlog up dont you know. So anyone thinking of doing the same jtoday then you definitely should watch this first.
😉

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Dolphingal

VIP Member
So to wash your hair like Liza werewolf eyebrows, you need to spend near on £200
Kiers elixer- £25.90
Prep k18 prep shampoo-£39
K18- hair mask £55
Kerastase spray- £26
Loreal repair oil £21
Plus ghd hairdryer, cloud 9s, scalp massagers combs brushes,
Not sure if you know Liza but it’s a cost of living crisis people are struggling to put £5 shampoo and conditioners amongst their weekly shop but if they want to wash their hair like you got to spend £94 on shampoo and conditioner alone!!!!
Come on love get yourself in the real world I know you like to think your a celeb but hate to burst your bubble..your not
But but.. she's a budget expert 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Will anyone ask exactly how much this trip would cost including food drinks and excursions, you know for clarity.
And maybe her tax declaration 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3

Youonlyliveonce

Chatty Member
Sorry but how is dying your hair brown a 'hair journey' and its only been three months!? It's not going to miraculously be in totally different condition just because you whacked a brown dye over it

• Haha

taylor88

Latest vlog:

Let’s talk about not feeling ok in ourselves. If you buy these electronic scales with my discount code it will make me feel better.

I know I’ve just spoken about losing weight but here are a ton of cakes and goodies from Home Bargains.

Would anyone like to gift me Invisalign?

The end.
So your prediction was right! She got them 🙄🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow

DrMeredithGrey

VIP Member
How many times has she had work done on her teeth? She's already had braces before then I'm sure she had composite bonding. Now she's on the invisalign. I definitely think she has some body image issues which is sad as I actually think she's really pretty! She's a bit dowdy with her clothes for someone her age but she's not unattractive at all!
Absolutely, she’s not unattractive.
BUT…she also doesn’t look the same in person.
I do think the ability and use of filters and editing defo causes issues.

Youonlyliveonce

Chatty Member
Feel a bit sorry for Mark. He's always being jobbed with something. She mentions an 'idea' and then the next video he's doing it

goaldigger

VIP Member
Does anyone remember when she had braces!
---
Just watched the video on x2 speed as I’ve never known anyone to take so long to get to the point 😩🥴 yes totally agree I’m cringing at how much that is hinting for a company to send her Invisalign 🤦‍♀️ and the hair obsession I just can’t take it it’s actually got to the point where it’s weird!
She used to be a hairdresser don't you know? 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Jo-nos

VIP Member
Yes that’s what I wondered. I have no idea how these people fund their lifestyles, it’s crazy.
I don’t find her very influential though like she never pops up on my fyp on TikTok, I never see any adds from her any where. I only see her if I go searching for her

Effeffess

Chatty Member
I just think she is a perfect example of why you shouldn't get lip filler - she doesn't seem to get filler any more but her lips are now like a deflated balloon giving her a droopy expression

DrMeredithGrey

VIP Member
I thought he was a self employed electrician so I expect he works when he wants.
He also built his own house in his early twenties so I expect they are a lot better off for their age.
Yes to both accounts, although pretty sure he originally shared the house with his brother, so will have had to buy him out at some point. Wasn’t in a great area of town either.