Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Saw her again today!! Not running this time. Wonder if she feels weird knowing that anyone she passes might know weird details of her life.

Reactions: 3

Bumble2019

VIP Member
Saw her again today!! Not running this time. Wonder if she feels weird knowing that anyone she passes might know weird details of her life.
Does she have any friends?

She spends her life talking in to the mirror and preening herself. Her idea of going out seems to be posting a vinted parcel!

37BBL

VIP Member
I’m surprised she let’s them inside at all, I’m sure she have them all locked in the cattery if she could get away with it, it must be awful living in a showhome where everything has to remain in its place or mummy has a breakdown.
*catio
🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

taylor88

Does anyone remember when she had braces!
---
Just watched the video on x2 speed as I’ve never known anyone to take so long to get to the point 😩🥴 yes totally agree I’m cringing at how much that is hinting for a company to send her Invisalign 🤦‍♀️ and the hair obsession I just can’t take it it’s actually got to the point where it’s weird!

Attachments

Last edited:

Dont swipe up!

VIP Member
They went away just for a basic meal 🤣 what was the point! They even watched TV with a brew because they had nothing to do! Who doesn't explore the area before going away and plan a few bits?! Some nice cocktails, a nice walk somewhere, a theatre etc....
She is literally like a old lady. Agree on the make up, glad it wasn't just me who thought it was orange. She also thought she looked 👌the way she was eyeballing herself in the camera.
And why have they made another one of those awful benches!!!
I forgot about the benches!!! 😂😂😂😂
What are they all about 😂😂😂😂

Niamhm

Chatty Member
I'd be more inclined to try out Butlins following an influencer pay for it themselves and enjoy it than an all expenses paid for trip to disneyland

Bumble2019

VIP Member
She is looking good but she’s gonna be insufferable if she keeps eye f’in herself in barely there outfits. I’ve already lost count how many times she’s dropped in “this is a size 12”!

• Haha

Youonlyliveonce

Chatty Member
How many times has she had work done on her teeth? She's already had braces before then I'm sure she had composite bonding. Now she's on the invisalign. I definitely think she has some body image issues which is sad as I actually think she's really pretty! She's a bit dowdy with her clothes for someone her age but she's not unattractive at all!

Popcornshovel

VIP Member
I wonder if she's going to a more natural colour due to the cost of being blonde, having 3 kids and a house that needs renovating mustn't be cheap
The last video I watched I thought she was wearing a wig cos her hair and eyebrows seemed really off!

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Chocolategoggler

VIP Member
Just watching her latest You Tube video and she's given me the aarrgghh!!!! Rattling her nails on every, single, computer bits she was showing. Every single f*****g one!!!! 🤬🤬🤬😬😬😬😣😣😣
Why is this such a thing with influenzas???!!! It's so off-putting, and like we're thick and have to have our attention dragged insistently to the product.

Reactions: 2