Liza Prideaux #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She showed on her stories a week or so ago that they had picked a colour and that it's going to be green so no idea why she's grey scaling the stories for now. We already know the colour 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Latest vlog:

Let’s talk about not feeling ok in ourselves. If you buy these electronic scales with my discount code it will make me feel better.

I know I’ve just spoken about losing weight but here are a ton of cakes and goodies from Home Bargains.

Would anyone like to gift me Invisalign?

The end.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Latest vlog:

Let’s talk about not feeling ok in ourselves. If you buy these electronic scales with my discount code it will make me feel better.

I know I’ve just spoken about losing weight but here are a ton of cakes and goodies from Home Bargains.

The end.
She'll be gifted those aligners that Lucy Houchin has. Guarantee it.
She says it's so hard to get into a dentist, I'm assuming her kids don't go then? Pay private, not like she's short of money!!!!

And her hair looked crap.

Reactions: 5
She'll be gifted those aligners that Lucy Houchin has. Guarantee it.
She says it's so hard to get into a dentist, I'm assuming her kids don't go then? Pay private, not like she's short of money!!!!

And her hair looked crap.
What happened to the dentist who did her and Marks whitening and veneers??? Sponsorship deal end?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
To be fair, a lot of people are struggling to find a dentist in her area at the moment - NHS is impossible and private is close to it too.
I’ve even had my hygienist appointments repeatedly cancelled since April.

Reactions: 1
Does anyone remember when she had braces!
---
Just watched the video on x2 speed as I’ve never known anyone to take so long to get to the point 😩🥴 yes totally agree I’m cringing at how much that is hinting for a company to send her Invisalign 🤦‍♀️ and the hair obsession I just can’t take it it’s actually got to the point where it’s weird!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Does anyone remember when she had braces!
---
Just watched the video on x2 speed as I’ve never known anyone to take so long to get to the point 😩🥴 yes totally agree I’m cringing at how much that is hinting for a company to send her Invisalign 🤦‍♀️ and the hair obsession I just can’t take it it’s actually got to the point where it’s weird!
She used to be a hairdresser don't you know? 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Cynical me is wondering if she's on the beg for the Invisalign, as she mentioned that she might do it after Christmas. Leaving lots of time for them to gift it to her. 🙄

Reactions: 8
I can’t remember her being a hairdresser, I remember when she was all about the calendar girls thing though, pre marriage

Reactions: 2
Interesting video about Singapore and her hair was looking much better!
Just needs to tone down the eyebrows and she's cracked it! 🙂

How many times has she had work done on her teeth? She's already had braces before then I'm sure she had composite bonding. Now she's on the invisalign. I definitely think she has some body image issues which is sad as I actually think she's really pretty! She's a bit dowdy with her clothes for someone her age but she's not unattractive at all!

How many times has she had work done on her teeth? She's already had braces before then I'm sure she had composite bonding. Now she's on the invisalign. I definitely think she has some body image issues which is sad as I actually think she's really pretty! She's a bit dowdy with her clothes for someone her age but she's not unattractive at all!
Absolutely, she’s not unattractive.
BUT…she also doesn’t look the same in person.
I do think the ability and use of filters and editing defo causes issues.

Latest vlog:

The end.
So your prediction was right! She got them 🙄🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow