Liza Prideaux #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“We’re here at the Berlin Wall. I’m loving it!”

What? 😳

Does she know about it’s history?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
“We’re here at the Berlin Wall. I’m loving it!”

What? 😳

Does she know about it’s history?
I'm so surprised she went to Berlin, doesn't seem her thing at all. I thought she would never leave Marks side.

What did she add to that event? Absolutely NOTHING! What was the point of her going or being there?!

Reactions: 6
I'm so surprised she went to Berlin, doesn't seem her thing at all. I thought she would never leave Marks side.

What did she add to that event? Absolutely NOTHING! What was the point of her going or being there?!
What was the point of the event even? It came across as a gratuitous pile of nonsense.

Reactions: 6
What’s with her curly mullet?

Why doesn’t she work? Surely she doesn’t get paid much doing what she does?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Didn’t someone on here say Mark doesn’t work either?? Amazed they are making that much if true! I see her occasionally at football but don’t know how to drop it into conversation 😆

Pretty sure Mark is a subbie, so will have control of hours and be able to charge a higher hourly rate

Reactions: 2
Her face literally doesn’t move anymore. 😶

Liza has been one of the more successful influencers in terms of making money but even her work is starting to dry up when you compare what she does now to 2/3 years ago. I hope it’s a sign that the era of influencers is coming to an end. They ruined Instagram.

Reactions: 8
So, I can’t back this up in any way - but someone I know (close friend) got told by someone she knows (her close friend) that THEIR close friend was once browsing a swingers site and came across no other than Mr & Mrs P.
My close friend didn’t believe her close friend, so her close friend rang their close friend there and then and with no prompts confirmed the story.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Her face literally doesn’t move anymore. 😶

Liza has been one of the more successful influencers in terms of making money but even her work is starting to dry up when you compare what she does now to 2/3 years ago. I hope it’s a sign that the era of influencers is coming to an end. They ruined Instagram.
What did she do back in the day that she doesn't do now?
---
So, I can’t back this up in any way - but someone I know (close friend) got told by someone she knows (her close friend) that THEIR close friend was once browsing a swingers site and came across no other than Mr & Mrs P.
My close friend didn’t believe her close friend, so her close friend rang their close friend there and then and with no prompts confirmed the story.
Lol this is a great story!

It’s always the quiet ones 🧐🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4