Liza Prideaux #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the glory days of the InstaHuns are waning which for many will come as a culture shock.

People don’t have the spare money to indulge and probably find themselves feeling more aggrieved than influenced by the freebies they see InstaHuns gifted nowadays.

Reactions: 11
Yes that’s what I wondered. I have no idea how these people fund their lifestyles, it’s crazy.
I don’t find her very influential though like she never pops up on my fyp on TikTok, I never see any adds from her any where. I only see her if I go searching for her

Reactions: 3
Completely missed she was pals with Mark Ferris. Surprised she hasn't blasted that across her platforms more tbh.

I can’t think of a single mum that’s sat at home, waiting to be influenced in to going to Singapore.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is there a Disney in Singapore?
I think there's a Universal Studios on Sentosa Island.

A Singapore trip is very expensive, quite surprised she's got this trip.

They mustn't have paid for their own family holiday for years and years now! Nothing like selling out your kids privacy for free holidays

Reactions: 8
Singapore is an absolute brilliant place but her content so far has been meh... Katie Ellison must be raging that she didn't get the gig.

Reactions: 1
Holy tit, on their way home. So a 13/14 hour flight with three kids for 4 days in Singapore. Day 1 (Saturday) they landed at 7.30am Singapore time but there’s a 7 hour time difference so it would be Friday at midnight in their bodyclock, then they are flying home in a couple of hours making it 9pm Singapore time. So essentially only Sunday and Monday were not travel days. Ugh. No thanks!

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Holy tit, on their way home. So a 13/14 hour flight with three kids for 4 days in Singapore. Day 1 (Saturday) they landed at 7.30am Singapore time but there’s a 7 hour time difference so it would be Friday at midnight in their bodyclock, then they are flying home in a couple of hours making it 9pm Singapore time. So essentially only Sunday and Monday were not travel days. Ugh. No thanks!
Some people will do anything for a freebie

Reactions: 7
Ridiculous. The kids must be absolutely knackered.

Reactions: 6
Why is she plugging Sainsburys TU clothing all the time? Is that not an ad or gitted cos she hasn't labelled it as such?

Reactions: 1