Liz Reaney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So obvious your a buddy of Liz and the brother. I read Liz and the mod on GWS had a big falling out, suppose this is fake too even though I read it on the internet. Liz will have no control here like she had on GWS so maybe a lot of truths will come out. Plus Joy is fake too, she can be very visious and threatened violence so perhaps they are well matched.
So obvious it’s Liz....🙄🙄

Reactions: 1
Especially as its 'joy the blogger', cracks me up everytime. Couldnt blog herself out of a wet paper bag.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Shes very quite this morning 😂😂😂👀👀👀
I would say joy has the phone hidden on her she probably has smoke coming out her ears as we speak. Liz can't keep quiet she will come back with the mental health card now about how we all hurt her feelings.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I would say joy has the phone hidden on her she probably has smoke coming out her ears as we speak. Liz can't keep quiet she will come back with the mental health card now about how we all hurt her feelings.
Yeah like she can dish it out but the second someone says anything to her then all of a sudden she's not eating and her mental health is suffering but she doesn't give a tit about anyone else's mental health when she's ranting😂

Reactions: 5
Liz is a nobody, Thinks she is the dogs bollix. Her ex husband has custody of the kids because she was fond of the aul Charlie. The "uncle" is a duck buddy, Still needs a bit of sausage every now and again. She got Joy to put her father into a home & has now taken over redecorating. She is the biggest bleep you will ever meet, People in Cork have zero time for her
I think this is very unfair to bring Joys father into it she’s been very open that the man had Dementia, she’s also Joy’s partner why wouldn’t they both be redecorating, wouldn’t be Liz’s biggest fan but Joy is a lovely woman and adores her family so why not leave them out of it it’s very unfair.

Reactions: 8
I think this is very unfair to bring Joys father into it she’s been very open that the man had Dementia, she’s also Joy’s partner why wouldn’t they both be redecorating, wouldn’t be Liz’s biggest fan but Joy is a lovely woman and adores her family so why not leave them out of it it’s very unfair.
I agree with you there, and let's not forget that joy was fighting cancer as well at the time so I think she did the best thing for her dad

Reactions: 4
Joy is not the saint she is made out to be. She threatened to smash peoples faces and windows in so don't be fooled.

• Wow
Is she connected to that call out page rats out?
Personally I think she gets in with the pages when they first start out, I asked Tea Spill what was their take on her and they replied saying she try’s not to attack people just because people may not like them personally so she won’t be dragging Liz through the dirt for that but if she did anything shady like not do #ad or #gifted she’d call her out no issues but she’s not picking on anyone for personal reasons which is fair enough in my opinion.

I don't see what's wrong with people decorating a house they live in. Doesn't matter if they own it, they live there. They also seemed to be very good to Joy's dad when he lived there, not saying either are saints but you cant knock them for making their house a home.

Joy is not the saint she is made out to be. She threatened to smash peoples faces and windows in so don't be fooled.
I don’t know her personally but she’s not into drama the way Liz is and she seems to adore her family. I know over the whole Blogger Busted page posting non stop about Liz and Joy she was stressed as duck which you can’t blame her for.

I don’t know her personally but she’s not into drama the way Liz is and she seems to adore her family. I know over the whole Blogger Busted page posting non stop about Liz and Joy she was stressed as duck which you can’t blame her for.
Joy might not be as in your face as Liz but she's well able behind the scenes, unfortunately when you're involved with someone like Liz she drags you down to her level eventually

Reactions: 6
Its going on years, Liz is an embarrassment to Joy, Joy spends her mornings deleting the insta posts from the night before when Liz goes drinking which is fairly often.

This woman is an absolute wreck head. Remember she did a gofund me for that lady and tormented everyone and kept going on about how much she had raised, well she didn't contribute one brown cent to the go fund me herself, you can see from it. The woman from Penny dinners had to dissociate herself from Liz as she was seen slagging people off who got the service or something like that.

She also continuously bullied Ali itsalirose that runs Gossies. We all get a great laugh watching her stories, shes so cringey and them lips, how does Sisu let her promote them lol

Reactions: 6
Its going on years, Liz is an embarrassment to Joy, Joy spends her mornings deleting the insta posts from the night before when Liz goes drinking which is fairly often.
As her fiancé you would think joy would tell her to come off Instagram and cop onto herself she has that phone in joys face constantly. I'm sorry but if you put your life on Instagram like that your going to get called out on tit. She is well able to Call others out.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.