Liz Reaney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Liz is a nobody, Thinks she is the dogs bollix. Her ex husband has custody of the kids because she was fond of the aul Charlie. The "uncle" is a duck buddy, Still needs a bit of sausage every now and again. She got Joy to put her father into a home & has now taken over redecorating. She is the biggest bleep you will ever meet, People in Cork have zero time for her

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Liz is a nobody, Thinks she is the dogs bollix. Her ex husband has custody of the kids because she was fond of the aul Charlie. The "uncle" is a duck buddy, Still needs a bit of sausage every now and again. She got Joy to put her father into a home & has now taken over redecorating. She is the biggest bleep you will ever meet, People in Cork have zero time for her
Jesus Christ uncle paddy 🤢🤢🤢🤢but you know he drives a range rover she got that in there over 100 times. I asked one of my gay friends from cork does he know her from the gay scene and he just laughed said no one likes her and that joy is very well liked. Looks like she is taken poor joy for a proper mug.

Reactions: 4
Jesus Christ uncle paddy 🤢🤢🤢🤢but you know he drives a range rover she got that in there over 100 times. I asked one of my gay friends from cork does he know her from the gay scene and he just laughed said no one likes her and that joy is very well liked. Looks like she is taken poor joy for a proper mug.
Joy is very well known, liked and respected on the cork scene, nobody could believe it when she ended up with liz and now Liz is making her look a fool with this whole joy the blogger thing

Reactions: 4
Forget about being in with Mary Lou ... didn't she say she was in contact with Mark Zuckerberg when people called her out on Instagran last year. She is a horrible vile individual. I don't follow her as couldn't deal with her crap.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Any of ye see the video of her and her uncle she put at Xmas at some crazy time of the night?? Omg it was very disturbing/weird
No! Explain! 😬

She’s a massive hypocrite and trouble maker. She thinks she’s untouchable and can say what she likes about others but then if anyone dares criticises her she goes on a rampage
A few months ago she put up a vile story about another blogger who is a Guard as her day job, now I don’t even like this particular blogger but her day job has nothing to do with her blog/Instagram and what Liz did was despicable.

Liz basically posted on her story that she had a chat with her friend who was a sergeant/detective about this particular blogger, and gave them the lowdown on her instagram etc.
Apparently this detective told Liz that the higher ups wouldn’t be impressed and that the blogger in question wouldn’t be getting any promotions any time soon.
She posted that to her public story, that anyone could see, basically humiliating this blogger.

It was a vindictive, spiteful thing to do and it shows how arrogant Liz is that she thinks she can speak about other people’s jobs like that so publicly. She wouldn’t take down the story and she wouldn’t apologise either, even though a lot of people called her out on it.
I don’t know who the hell she thinks she is trying to embarrass someone like that, as if she is in any position of authority over that other blogger or anyone in general.

She has always annoyed me but that one incident showed her true colours for what she is, her ego is something to behold and it’s constantly getting her in trouble.
She has no problem dishing it out, even to people who don’t deserve it, but she goes ballistic when anything comes back her way.
That’s Liz to a T, spiteful witch!

Does the little girl that would he ok her stories not live with her and Joy?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Hi Liz 👋😊😊 glad you could join us. You have finally got your own thread. Not nice when the shoe is on the other foot is it. Sit back and enjoy the ride. We are all looking forward to your rants about how every one is bullying you. It's not really bullying when it's the truth 😘😘😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I've been waiting for this thread, Liz and the uncle 🤢🤢🤢 she was gee eyed outside slurring into the phone and a member of staff asked her was she OK. There was a big thing over bloggers unveiled where someone was outing her and her and joy broke up briefly?? Does anyone know what that was about and she was most definitely involved in those spill the tea pages. The woman is an dose, an alcoholic dose. I enjoy watching Joy i think she seems like a very patient woman, sure she would have to be. Liz can also duck off saying she hasn't done drugs in years i know her brother and the red haired yob they knock about with and he had been seen giving her bumps in the pub in public. I see her alot, she honestly thinks she's royalty

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I've been waiting for this thread, Liz and the uncle 🤢🤢🤢 she was gee eyed outside slurring into the phone and a member of staff asked her was she OK. There was a big thing over bloggers unveiled where someone was outing her and her and joy broke up briefly?? Does anyone know what that was about and she was most definitely involved in those spill the tea pages. The woman is an dose, an alcoholic dose. I enjoy watching Joy i think she seems like a very patient woman, sure she would have to be. Liz can also duck off saying she hasn't done drugs in years i know her brother and the red haired yob they knock about with and he had been seen giving her bumps in the pub in public. I see her alot, she honestly thinks she's royalty
More like the bleeping royal family. She loves the drugs sure you can see by her that she is on some sort of medication or maybe that's just the CBD she is banging out to people it makes you slur your words. Not that I'm saying there is anything wrong with medication that's prescribed but you should definitely not be drinking on top of taken meds.

Reactions: 1
She is definitely more marmite, this one girl told me she locks Joy the blogger in the wardrobe, I heard on the internet so it has to be true, and you know what I heard from a wan in Cork like, was OMG like Liz has a brother and he hasn’t come out yet, I don’t think he will ever come out. And did you hear about her mother’s dog? Top secret. I be shot by the (sussshhh) his name is .. bark.. top Secerts 😂

She is definitely more marmite, this one girl told me she locks Joy the blogger in the wardrobe, I heard on the internet so it has to be true, and you know what I heard from a wan in Cork like, was OMG like Liz has a brother and he hasn’t come out yet, I don’t think he will ever come out. And did you hear about her mother’s dog? Top secret. I be shot by the (sussshhh) his name is .. bark.. top Secerts 😂
So obvious your a buddy of Liz and the brother. I read Liz and the mod on GWS had a big falling out, suppose this is fake too even though I read it on the internet. Liz will have no control here like she had on GWS so maybe a lot of truths will come out. Plus Joy is fake too, she can be very visious and threatened violence so perhaps they are well matched.

Reactions: 7
So obvious your a buddy of Liz and the brother. I read Liz and the mod on GWS had a big falling out, suppose this is fake too even though I read it on the internet. Liz will have no control here like she had on GWS so maybe a lot of truths will come out. Plus Joy is fake too, she can be very visious and threatened violence so perhaps they are well matched.
I'd say that is liz, it sounds like a drunk speech.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

👋 liz

Reactions: 3
Morning Liz, hows the head this morning😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Being from Cork I had never heard of her before, I followed her briefly to see what the fuss was about but quickly unfollowed when I saw what a mess she was. Liz is so common. She looooves the drama & thinks she's somewhat famous?! She's an embarassment. Imagine spending your days getting high/drunk and ranting into your phone about other people. Tacky& common. Feel sorry for her children.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.