Liz Reaney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It really was....is he actually her uncle?? If he is that was some f**ked up tit

She was pissed and he seemed all over her, really really weird. He whispering in her ear "the other 1 will go mad when she see this"

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Her ex is a traveller apparently so the fact he has the kids says alot about her, usually the father doesn't get custody.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Jack of all trades, master of nothing. Corks "it" girl of the 00s well so she thinks. Has 4 kids, father of the youngest two has custody but she sees them more now than she did. She's marmite, people either worship her or dislike her.
All of her kids have the same father as far as I know.

Reactions: 2
Yes the relationship with the uncle is beyond strange i remember one time she was on a bender and got him to take her to Killarney for the night they shared a room very fucked up she also sits on his knee.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Can someone give a quick run through of Liz Reaney in a nutshell?
I've never followed her but I'm intrigued now as so many posts about her here.
Me too and who is Joy what connection are they to Mam of Twins.?

Reactions: 1
Cannot wait for her to get locked on Friday and rant about this.... shes a disgrace. Im ashamed to say I'm from the same city as her. Whenever she says 'us from Cork this, us from Cork that' - Liz, dont tarnish me with the same brush you came from. Acting all posh and at the end of the day she lives in a shithole

Reactions: 9
Sure lockdown has thought her to be not so vain about herself yet she is booked in for Botox first thing. She is absolutely weak for herself FFS🤣

• Haha
She’s a massive hypocrite and trouble maker. She thinks she’s untouchable and can say what she likes about others but then if anyone dares criticises her she goes on a rampage
A few months ago she put up a vile story about another blogger who is a Guard as her day job, now I don’t even like this particular blogger but her day job has nothing to do with her blog/Instagram and what Liz did was despicable.

Liz basically posted on her story that she had a chat with her friend who was a sergeant/detective about this particular blogger, and gave them the lowdown on her instagram etc.
Apparently this detective told Liz that the higher ups wouldn’t be impressed and that the blogger in question wouldn’t be getting any promotions any time soon.
She posted that to her public story, that anyone could see, basically humiliating this blogger.

It was a vindictive, spiteful thing to do and it shows how arrogant Liz is that she thinks she can speak about other people’s jobs like that so publicly. She wouldn’t take down the story and she wouldn’t apologise either, even though a lot of people called her out on it.
I don’t know who the hell she thinks she is trying to embarrass someone like that, as if she is in any position of authority over that other blogger or anyone in general.

She has always annoyed me but that one incident showed her true colours for what she is, her ego is something to behold and it’s constantly getting her in trouble.
She has no problem dishing it out, even to people who don’t deserve it, but she goes ballistic when anything comes back her way.

Reactions: 19
She’s a massive hypocrite and trouble maker. She thinks she’s untouchable and can say what she likes about others but then if anyone dares criticises her she goes on a rampage
A few months ago she put up a vile story about another blogger who is a Guard as her day job, now I don’t even like this particular blogger but her day job has nothing to do with her blog/Instagram and what Liz did was despicable.

Liz basically posted on her story that she had a chat with her friend who was a sergeant/detective about this particular blogger, and gave them the lowdown on her instagram etc.
Apparently this detective told Liz that the higher ups wouldn’t be impressed and that the blogger in question wouldn’t be getting any promotions any time soon.
She posted that to her public story, that anyone could see, basically humiliating this blogger.

It was a vindictive, spiteful thing to do and it shows how arrogant Liz is that she thinks she can speak about other people’s jobs like that so publicly. She wouldn’t take down the story and she wouldn’t apologise either, even though a lot of people called her out on it.
I don’t know who the hell she thinks she is trying to embarrass someone like that, as if she is in any position of authority over that other blogger or anyone in general.

She has always annoyed me but that one incident showed her true colours for what she is, her ego is something to behold and it’s constantly getting her in trouble.
She has no problem dishing it out, even to people who don’t deserve it, but she goes ballistic when anything comes back her way.
Liz shows herself up time and time again to be vindictive and up her own hole, most of her friends now are short lived insta ones or ones she met through joy, no one sticks her for long

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think its hilarious when she talks about being asked to run for fine gael i dont think she would be the right image for them anyway she is best friends with mary lou now anyway

• Haha
I think its hilarious when she talks about being asked to run for fine gael i dont think she would be the right image for them anyway she is best friends with mary lou now anyway
As if fine gael would have a train wreck like that on their campaigns 😂😂Mary Lou would take one look at her insta and tell her to feck off too😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2

I remember this very well she was absolutely out of line that was such a turn off for me it really showed her nasty side. She is in contact with all the call out pages just so they won't post any tit about her past. She has a lot of Skelton's in the closet of hers. A women not having custody of her own kids is a big no no for me. Only for joy she would be nothing.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.