Liz Reaney #5 Grief whore, drunk bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She only loves herself not even her children or grandchild are loved by her. Joy must have said tell tattle you love me liz or you will get no drink this week.

Reactions: 1
I watched that drunk video of liz there while I was on the bowl. That was a tough watch tbh. Not a bit funny 😩 that woman has serious problems. I hope her lovely daughter was safe and well.

Reactions: 3
Have you ever seen someone more desperate for Z list status. She made a Facebook page copying mermaidajades and Suzanne’s and constantly posts her Instagram to get more followers. I seen her in cork once and the Botox the hat the “style” was god awful. Walking around thinking she’s from real housewives

Would she ever stop tagging the barn. Liz they don't need you or have any intention of giving you freebies. They have enough costum. If anything you being there turns people off going in there. She rushed to get the grandchild this morning obviously reading here. The doting grandma. No shame at all over the drug fuelled rant sat night. Wheres the posh accent gone today. She spoke like a traveller for years. Her accent changes to suit the company she's with. False fake excuse of a mother.

That must he the 3rd time she has seen the child since she was born, you're just the best Granny ever Liz 🤥🤥 🙄

I like how she picks and chooses what she responds to on here, yesterday she was pretending she loves Joy, today she's playing Granny to a child that hasnt a clue who she is, no addressing the addiction issues though 🤷‍♀️

She thinks the "trolls" on here are jealous of her. Who would want to be anything like her? No family no home no car at nearly 50. I cant see her Christmas morning doing what normal motheres do get up with family around them. Make a huge spread and enjoy what most mom's do. She will get up get drunk on champagne and make an absolute idiot of herself as usual. Who's jealous of who liz??

Reactions: 2
She thinks the "trolls" on here are jealous of her. Who would want to be anything like her? No family no home no car at nearly 50. I cant see her Christmas morning doing what normal motheres do get up with family around them. Make a huge spread and enjoy what most mom's do. She will get up get drunk on champagne and make an absolute idiot of herself as usual. Who's jealous of who liz??
I get what you are saying but unfortunately not every mother will have that privilege that you mentioned above for reasons out of their control. For those that can have it they should embrace it!

I get what you are saying but unfortunately not every mother will have that privilege that you mentioned above for reasons out of their control. For those that can have it they should embrace it!
I understand also what you mean. What I meant about her is that she chose easy Street in joys parading up and down in front of a mirror deciding what to wear and whether it be nail a pedicure or some botox. It would be more in her line to be in court trying to regain custody of the children she abandoned. She never even tried.

I understand also what you mean. What I meant about her is that she chose easy Street in joys parading up and down in front of a mirror deciding what to wear and whether it be nail a pedicure or some botox. It would be more in her line to be in court trying to regain custody of the children she abandoned. She never even tried.
I get you. She certainly has no responsibilities, endless amounts of money, works a few hours here and there seems like Joys lodger. What's the story like, how does she do it?

Shes so far up her own hole nothing else matters. She fell out with family and the few friends she had over her life choices. No-one would respect her and she thinks shes miss cork and a celebrity around the northside.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.