Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Missycoco

VIP Member
She waffles on that much I have no bloody idea what she is talking about half the time.. is she actually drunk a lot of the time ??

Missycoco

VIP Member
Thank you just watched it now a the sister closet one , has she a thread on here ?

Pretty sure it's Miriam Mullans and Kneevo tbh. If you look at the signatures they have in the highlights.

They can do feck all to be honest. I wish them luck πŸ˜‚
Another from Cork 😳 what a surprise, I suspected LR she is always bleeting on about trolls . God love them you got to feel sorry for themπŸ™ŠπŸ™ŠπŸ™Š Should that acc not be removed for making false allegations ?? Just a thought πŸ’­

Last edited:

Lyrac

Shes the gift that keeps on giving..... Bless her she has an awful life doing a fashion show from her hospital room.

Storygirl

She just abandoned it! Does she not work there anymore??
I wouldn't want a drunk working for me tbh....I hope they fucked her out.

I'd say they only wanted her while the phones were hopping to answer them while the rest worked. Sure the rush of getting your hair done is gone

marymac19

VIP Member
Is she unnecessarily causing drama by subtly suggesting the penny dinners woman isn't contactable honest to God give it a rest.

Missycoco

VIP Member
Is she trying to get the daughter in on the freebie wagon , no doubt it will be free hair for both ?? What’s she going about with β˜• Spill , I don’t watch that page anyone, can’t make head or tail what half the posts are about talk in riddles like this one strangely. She said the page had gone, I checked just now it still comes up in searches . Voicemails ffs πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ Anyone know what she is on about ? πŸ˜‚

Missycoco

VIP Member
The shots are kicking in , what do they look like , pure eejets dancing with phone stuck in their faces, ahh lord the pout πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆThe horse reaching πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ Bit of entertainment later 🀣 nothing worth watching on tv tonight anyway . 🀣

Durtydizer

Chatty Member
Burp is no where to be seen in those videos πŸ€”πŸ€”

Liz is just fucking stunning
Sar unusually quiet on her stories also πŸ€”

I'll be having nightmares all night after witnessing Liz eye fucking herself into her phone.....she really does need those glasses if she thinks that's an attractive sight