Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Prmanb

I’m so sorry if this is an ignorant question,(It’s not my intention) I’m new to Liz and her instagram.. not that it matters,but is she gay? 🤔

#obsssessed

VIP Member
What she on about 2 trolls getting caught??
Does she not realise she’s probably picking people at random and the scaring them off or they are just moving on and creating new usernames 😂😂

maybebaby2020

I’m not a Liz fan but to be fair she doesn’t look half bad at the wedding, one photo alresdy made her look preggars - think the way of the material of the dress falls by her stomach

But on another note - can we all just hold our breath and wait for the absolute car crash that’s going to follow - Liz at a wedding, with all that booze 🤪🤪🤪

Say hey

Liz said her mother worked like mad and got a 70,000 pound loan and bought a pub when Liz was 6. Just wondering why her father didnt buy the pub too. Maybe he's her step father?
He’s her step father alright, maybe he wasn’t around then

Alucia

VIP Member
I think she could be that tea spill page. Nothing bad ever said about her. And 'someone' wrote in about Julie and liz during the week and it was poor liz kinda vibe
Julie never gets called out on that page only that one comment among a load of others.

JustAnotherFollower

Chatty Member
Another one , is that relation of hers Sincerely Chesley, full of shit , she couldn’t go to a hairdressers, because of her anxiety, no problem sitting when a free do was offered, back again today , and saying harmless wouldn’t it be great to make a career out of instagram, lol 😂 do they think were all gobshits, sick of them taking advantage of illness, theres people who genuinely cant leave their house with anxiety,
Are they related?

Durtydizer

Chatty Member
Wonder will she pull her old friend Kieran Beggy Mitchell up on the stunt he pulled in Fota. He's staying there and had a problem with towels and no turn down service lol and went and wrote a nasty post on his stories and tagged fota instead of chatting to the supervisor. Its since deleted.
I wish someone would explain the difference between TO and TOO to Joy 🙄

Liz reefed the head off her in one of those snaps she's so drunk. Even Lexi said ow and gave her some look.
I am all for everyone having a few drinks and whatnot, but her 14(??) Year old is there watching her absolutely sloshed. How is that appropriate for a young girl to see? Monkey see monkey do.
Shes already imitating her many fake posh accents

Lucozadelover

VIP Member
Lol what happened were any of us called out this time? 🤣🤣
Things were so bad last night she was beyond knowing any of our names so we were safe!! There’s a video on it on that new Twitter page and I think she’s giving the middle finger to Covid in it!