Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

corkcitygal

I must say Liz does bring it on herself no denying that but she also has no problem outting people. If Julie can find her trolls with two kids hanging off her Liz definitely has the time to figure it out.

Missycoco

VIP Member
Obsessed with the Tinder Swindler or what. I see they gave her a new car, god help them had they not , they would have been crucified on Sicial Media .. can you just imagine the names they must have called her when she left the car place.. Is she really only 43 ???

Chanel Girl

VIP Member
Just checked it’s still there with the q@q boxes for people to send their embarrassing moments . It’s vile people sending embarrassing bodily function moments, some relating to sex . Bit like the vulgar talk Gorry sometimes comes out with . Apparently the page has a lot of BOT’s , strange as it’s supposed to be a Hun Callout page . I only look at the stories now if there is a mention on here .
Tea spill is still there but expose tea spill is gone!

maybebaby2020

Is Liz actually doing peoples hair in that salon where she works? She is 100% not a qualified stylist and here she is now doing peoples hair. She is as bold as brass. She would chance her arm at anything. Con Woman

Missycoco

VIP Member
The coat with the trainers and the kid in the €500+ designer coat , is she hoping the kid gets freebies sent? God knows she has tried enough times with the Joy one always tagging her in posts , I can’t understand a word Joy says ,does she drink a lot ? Sounds intoxicated most of the time to me. Not seen the ready meals in a while have the dumped her ??

Durtydizer

Chatty Member
She's lucky she didn't give herself repetitive strain injury the way she was diving into the tray of raspberries. Calm down Lizzie no-one is expecting you to share, she couldn't get them in to her big gob fast enough.

Chanel Girl

VIP Member
Is she trying to get the daughter in on the freebie wagon , no doubt it will be free hair for both ?? What’s she going about with ☕ Spill , I don’t watch that page anyone, can’t make head or tail what half the posts are about talk in riddles like this one strangely. She said the page had gone, I checked just now it still comes up in searches . Voicemails ffs 🤦🏻‍♀️ Anyone know what she is on about ? 😂
From the rambling I think there’s a page called Expose tea spill who were accusing her of being behind the spill the tea page as it’s linked to her email? Apparently the page is gone now, her brother used to do Lexis hair but they’ve fallen out so hence the begging! Sure if she’s as qualified as she says she is can’t she do the young ones hair 🤔🤔

JustAnotherFollower

Chatty Member
Does tea spill have more than 10k followers.. so they can be added to WAI..

Also... I don't follow them but do they actually spill alot of tea...?

Durtydizer

Chatty Member
Was she at some randomers house for Christmas dinner yesterday after saying during the week she was going to her parents house? And no sign of Joy either 🤔🤔
Yeah she seemed to have gatecrashed someone's Christmas dinner 😂 like why couldnt she have done dinner at home with Joy and her kids, she even said herself the kids just "wanted to go home", which is understandable. Joy was there alright, saw her briefly pulling a cracker with the lady whose house they were at. Hadn't heard about going to the parents for dinner because I tend to tap through the 100s of hours of her standing in front of the hall mirror admiring herself 🙄 I did think it was strange though that the kids went in to her parents to get their presents while Liz stayed outside in the car