Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chanel Girl

VIP Member
Fuel vouchers?! What good are they to refugees?! Or is it for the vans heading over? Doubt they can be used in a petrol station in France 🤔

#obsssessed

VIP Member
Jesus she needs to
Be stopped at this stage, she sounds off her head completely. And she showing off her jo malone but Lisa’s is better way better much nicer she can’t find it tho 😂😂😂
I’d say she was taking the piss especially when she said it was divine at the end!! She’s been busy reading here 😂😂

Hot lips

Chatty Member
Liz on the beg for SineadsCurvyStyle Shapewear for herself and Joy 🙄
Another one , is that relation of hers Sincerely Chesley, full of shit , she couldn’t go to a hairdressers, because of her anxiety, no problem sitting when a free do was offered, back again today , and saying harmless wouldn’t it be great to make a career out of instagram, lol 😂 do they think were all gobshits, sick of them taking advantage of illness, theres people who genuinely cant leave their house with anxiety,

Chanel Girl

VIP Member
Wonder what place that was? She didn't say much about it. She was talking about two lovely homeless ppl down by the old quarter. There's no lovely homeless people down there. I'm from limerick but not living there. But the homeless down that side of the city would take the out of your head. They'll tell you a sob story to get a few euro for their next hit. I usually avoid eye contact. But I haven't been in the city in a long time cos of the ppl there. Junkies everywhere begging. Very intimidating, especially when you are at an Atm.
The Old Quarter I think

Lucozadelover

VIP Member
Looks like she had the makeup done too
Sure she was out drinking with the make up girl in town today so no doubt had her do it before they left. All back at a house party now she’s trying to be more subtle than her buddy Julie about the party but it’s liz and she’s pissed ha

Durtydizer

Chatty Member
And

hopefully got a bigger mirror , that’s an auld cheap one no good for selfies or fashion parades , I use the term fashion very loosely 🤣🤣 nothing matches, horrid fake glades and bags and as for the coats they are all dreadful apart from the Khaki padded M&S one.
No need to clean the mirror we'll just pretend the dust are orbs 😂 I see she's on one again today.....is she trying to call you out? I wonder is she out & about with Uncle Paddy 🤔 The absolute state of her pissed in the car, buckle up folks it could be an interesting night 😂

Attachments

Durtydizer

Chatty Member
Oh my God would someone please teach her how to pronounce her TH's......its baTH not bat 😡 she's as bad as Sarah with Keet (Keith)

Durtydizer

Chatty Member
She is aware that Bray is actually practically Dublin?! Like I know it’s County Wicklow but you know what I mean! Baffled 😂
I'm sure it's a relief for everyone, could you just imagine drunken loud Lizzie in the audience, she makes a spectacle of herself everywhere she goes trying to be the centre of attention........looks like Joy won't need a new hoodie afterall

Missycoco

VIP Member
I wondered about that too always seems empty she’s not really a good advertisement for them
The other day it was completely empty just her nosing out on to the street, playing with the hair and spraying the companies products ,. It looked more like she was babysitting the place . Probably not allowed to touch hair when there on her own ? 🤣🤣🤣