Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Durtydizer

Chatty Member
How sad wandering around town on your own pissed drunk talking into your phone.....there must be very little stock in BTs to say she nearly bought them out and it all fitted into 2 bags 😂😂

Durtydizer

Chatty Member
So she got the hotel free ? Now tagging the boutique and she is no Beggy Mitchell . Really . Parasites these Huns , like vultures circling over small businesses for freebies, collabs etc . Why don’t her kids live with her ? First time I seen her have the son it’s usually the daughter which she peddles in that hair place . No Joy ??
Joy never seems to be around her family (with the exception of when the 2 youngest ones come to stay/visit), there must have been some falling out with her mother and brother, she hasn't mentioned them in months

Lyrac

Jesus christ....... She went from zero to 100 there fairly lively 😂😂😂😂 pouty mc pountington from poutingville

Missycoco

VIP Member
The Make up would be fine but Jesus the eyelashes are more drag Queen vibe , the huge beehive . Wedding look, or the big TV event ?

JustAnotherFollower

Chatty Member
I don’t even comment on her thread anymore as she is pretty harmless and inoffensive as far as instahuns go…but she’s flat out on her (pretty dead) tattle thread and from her stories last night it looks like she is trying to bait us all into getting into a big discussion about her latest antics…
Yep... 🤭

Chanel Girl

VIP Member
So is tea spill accusing Liz of being another tea spill page if the same name?! I’m confused or is she trying to cover up?!

maybebaby2020

Am I really seeing the menu from the after funeral meal ? Would have thought that would be a private family thing. Bad enough watching the grieving but this is a step to far 🙄
Yes but I wonder was she even at the meal and had she seen the photo elsewhere - she said she was starving and joy was making her a wrap and she didn’t stay for the meal cause joy was getting pain management?

Hot lips

Chatty Member
Ah girls I think I’m blocked from
The stories I can’t see any drunk antics... raging 🤣
Bernard begging she’s another sap coming to go the garden , shoes from a place she hounded in Waterford, but Liz is no Beggy Mitchell , shes the Virgin Mary things appear