Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sleep_deprived

VIP Member
Why does she need pain management when Liz has magic cbd oil 🙄
Haven’t a clue but she’s being treated like a maid by Liz. If she doesn’t care then that’s alright but up making food cos Liz is too lazy to go out - I’d be telling her to feck off. Wouldn’t be surprised if Liz is a big pill popper, cos I honestly don’t think that’s all down to drink. Probably them both mixing.

Reactions: 1

Jellybb

VIP Member
@Jellybb but there’s a rumour you moved because she found out who you were ? 3 doors up, to the left of the roundabout on the right, straight over the bumpy boreen and facing the house with the patio door? Any truth in it?
You have scarily described my gaf 😭😭 bitch!! I’ll have to move again now 🥴

Chanel Girl

VIP Member
Does anyone else find it odd that Joy doesn’t go to any family things with her, like the baby shower or when she’s out with her brother? When I started following her first her granny died and she put up stuff at the funeral they were drinking in the family’s old pub etc and no sign of Joy now surely you’d go to your partners granny’s funeral which begs the question do her family know it’s a sham relationship so have no part in it?!

Missycoco

VIP Member
Is Joyless a big drinker also, voice sounds slurred in the background. What does J work at ?? and why does she keep tagging her , is it for freebies ? I don’t think she is ST but I think she might be there watching maybe even alerted the HC Queen of Tullamore LLL as ST was reported for hate speech or something so they are all getting rattled by the account , they can’t handle the heat in the kitchen . Its brill to see them getting annoyed .

alieneggs

Had to unfollow joy because the 1948494 daily (badly pixelated) quotes were wrecking my head, they’re like something you would have sent on Bluetooth 15 years ago

• Haha

Alucia

VIP Member
Omg look at her running around like she is some sort of Celeb . Hi my name is Lizzie I have x amount of followers , and no doubt a few auld freebies will be thrown in. What’s with these pillowcases ? You can buy them on Amazon exact same China imports for cheaper . Promoting so called health products . Oh lord I can’t wIt for Ireland and UK to do the same as Australia and ban huns from promoting Heath and beauty products/procedures. Conning folk into thinking they must have that brand product . No you don’t ! I heard the doc on tv say buying supplements from supermarket,Discount stores, even Pound Shop will often contain the same % of RDA.
I got two silk pillow cases a few years ago on aliexpress for 2 euro, lovely quality, zip on them and they wash great.

Jellybb

VIP Member
The amount of begging and tagging poor trademen , she’s doing is shocking , Bernard , Bernard , Liz is looking for a new kitchen to match the new table and chairs ? That poor furniture company may bar her lol 😂

Scuttered , Bernard , Bernard Liz has the swimsuit on to get the kitchen , Bernard
Ah girls I think I’m blocked from
The stories I can’t see any drunk antics... raging 🤣

• Haha

Casperoo

Chatty Member
Why is she lying to sean sayin the “troll” spelt it all wrong?? How wuld she even know if the spellings are correct I can’t even remember but I think they wer correct if I’m not mistaking I culdnt be bothered viewing her stories again to check 😂
The troll said your instead of you're. That's what i got from it anyways 🤣

praying.for.time.

See her say "I was the biggest caller outer, still am" and then wink!!?
I think herself or Joy are teaspill 😉

And she works 2-3 days per week? So if she works for 3 days she will earn approx 30€ per hour as an assistant in a small salon outside the city!
Does she think people are looking at her stories and believing her, she cannot keep her stories straight at all
She's deluded, bless her. Honestly don't know how she gets away with it. Lisa Verso, literally disowned for the last year. Liz was up her hole morning noon and night and then there was radio silence. Can't understand the turn around with all the latest freebies 🤔

Last edited: