Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Missycoco

VIP Member
Is she after a Dunnes collab ?? 🤣🤣🤣🙈🙈🙈🙈 Does she constantly run around Cork with the phone in her face , what would anyone think if they seen the antics of her in the car earlier ? Has she had the lips done or is she on the beg ??

Reactions: 1

Missycoco

VIP Member
Twinning 🤣🤣 Great advert for Itchy bitchy Bellamenti tan , now she does not get paid to promote it you know , buys it because she loves the product . That stuff is sent out free to every gun and it’s dog..

Question?? Why are all the huns sharing quotes/tweets from the lad from dragons den?
All of them at it , must all be struggling for content . Sharing ☕ Spill posts and commenting like she is an expert . Are they buddies 🤣🤣🤣🤣 me myself and I 🤣🤣

Attachments

Jellybb

VIP Member
Everyone’s stopped caring Liz your a lost cause 🤣🤣 maybe she’s jealous of any attention Supermomslimming got today from her outburst about tattle so she’s trying to stir up a bit of her own
You know I was just thinking that! She’s mad to share super moms story and share a load of old screenshots with the vow of bringing tattle down 🥱 that’s very very sad.

stephpratt

Chatty Member
Nice to see she took part in a Climb for Charlie like she was saying she would for weeks 🙄 Not like her to jump on a bandwagon

Durtydizer

Chatty Member
Why does she always have to make things up, making out now that she always wore masks before Covid......another pointless lie

Missycoco

VIP Member
Does she work ? , seems to spend more time having her own hair done than paying clients. And remember she makes no money on the paste that she parcels up ,drives to the PO to post, such a saintly thing to do 😂

Noseybatch

VIP Member
Apparently! Is anyone else’s tattle account acting up? Not giving me the option to write a post unless I quote someone else’s and it’s very slow to load 🧐 maybe liz has got her tech guy to intercept my account 🤣
I had to confirm my like, weird

Missycoco

VIP Member
She needs to lay off the botox - starting to look like Pete Burns...
Spot on description 🤣🤣🤣

What is she prattling on about in that long post, I had to tap through, so bloody boring . All I heard was actress ??? The lips though that’s all you see when you look at her.
Why is she always tagging Joy , get her more followers, freebies ???

Missycoco

VIP Member
That Diamond place that gifts her (fake) I just took some pics of their products , uploaded to Ali Express. And hey presto , found some identical or very similar and surprise surprise wayyy cheaper . That company gifting her now beauty stuff for Valentine’s, a bit late to the party really , the majority will have ourchased gifts well before now. Most likely loads left , panicking and thought what can we do , oh send to Lizzie and Joy hoping a rare few might see and run there to buy...

Missycoco

VIP Member
Omg 😳 did she just admit to not paying for them dresses for 4 years ! From a independent business which the husband kindly delivered for her . Does that grabbing fool not think folk that run businesses not need the money, not have overheads like rent, rates never mind the fact we buy in the stock . Horrid inconsiderate person.. forgot she could pay online , you are on Social media you fool , how do people pay for the 💩 you sell scandalous and she sees no wrong, even thinks it’s funny . Vultures , did they pay for that food yesterday ? Left €250 on the bar ... Hope other people see and take heed that you will wait years for payment , hope that stupid person she calls sister gets her money for the red dress