Liz Reaney #3 Liz and her paste, thinks she’s shrinking her waist, got a ring light, her moustache is a sight!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Liz has become such a Beggy Mitchell that she was begging for a phone for Catriona earlier, started off saying she offered to buy her a phone and that quickly changed to telling anyone working in a phone shop to gift her one 🙄 if you're that worried about her just buy her one and give it to her without the big song and a dance
Absolutely, and say nothing, just give her one, self praise is no praise.

Reactions: 3
Absolutely, and say nothing, just give her one, self praise is no praise.
She's not capable of doing anything quietly, she craves the attention......look at me, I'm so wonderful 🙄

Bad mouthing Kearys then because they were apparently supposed to order a part for her in March, never heard any more from her until 2 days before Christmas but somehow its all their fault now all of a sudden because the wipers that haven't worked all along can't be fixed today 🤷‍♀️
What happened to all these mechanics that were supposed to fix it for her.......she must have realised she'd have to pay them

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Are the guards involved? hope the new partner has got help and got away safe.
Guards have taken him away from the house numerous times, new partner left and came back again he’s an absolute lunatic I just can’t figure out how he has the kids

• Wow
Guards have taken him away from the house numerous times, new partner left and came back again he’s an absolute lunatic I just can’t figure out how he has the kids
How can Liz leave her children in that environment? It's disgusting😠

Off topic, just watched Laura's Lookbook's Instagram story. She has "Sonny and Daddy" and then "Sonny and Mammy"...is it that long since Jimmy said he's not Sonny's Dad? What's the story?! Apologies for putting it on this thread....

Reactions: 2
Off topic, just watched Laura's Lookbook's Instagram story. She has "Sonny and Daddy" and then "Sonny and Mammy"...is it that long since Jimmy said he's not Sonny's Dad? What's the story?! Apologies for putting it on this thread....
Does she have a pic of sonny and Daddy? Her account is private....

Liz is wrecked after working about 6 days in the whole of 2020 god love her and hasnt had santa in three years. I feel so sorry for her children they were obviously never let be children

Attachments

Liz is wrecked after working about 6 days in the whole of 2020 god love her and hasnt had santa in three years. I feel so sorry for her children they were obviously never let be children
Back on the covid payment she is thrilled I’d say!!

• Haha
Yes, I'll have a look again now and screenshot
I take it this is the one that sent Liz to call out Jimmy and Mermaid Jane and got her to do all her dirty work for her, two of them owe them both a massive apology. Radio silence from the both of them when Mermaid Jade confirmed Jimmy was not the childs father.

The Shame!!!! Running breathless through a supermarket to find alcohol that's on offer, she was like an alcoholic at last call........bring on the late night ramblings and dirty deletes 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Going mad for the moet who was the loon that bought the eight bottles at once wouldn’t be something I’d be bragging about :rolleyes:

• Haha
She only got 6 bottles for €150 in fairness, the one she said got 8 bottles was Sandrainthecity, former FF election candidate
It's 2 bottles of moet for €50. Far from Moet Liz was rared, it's gas she likes to act all posh!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.