Liz Reaney #3 Liz and her paste, thinks she’s shrinking her waist, got a ring light, her moustache is a sight!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The BS today, she had choice of 2 hotel suites but took the one with no bath that she was talking about all week. And then trying to emphasise that asking for a penny dinners hamper would be in strictest confidence when she gossiped about that very thing last year with her 20 odd thousand followers 🙈
missed last year, wha did she say?

missed last year, wha did she say?
She was an absolute disgrace, talking about how her and joy go around delivering penny dinners hampers and see coal from SVP in their drives and also that she checks their social media to see what they're getting from each charity, it was really bad and penny dinners wasn't long distancing themselves from her after it.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
She was an absolute disgrace, talking about how her and joy go around delivering penny dinners hampers and see coal from SVP in their drives and also that she checks their social media to see what they're getting from each charity, it was really bad and penny dinners wasn't long distancing themselves from her after it.
Now penny dinners!! What do people think of the lady that runs it? I am getting very mixed opinions of her??

Reactions: 3
Now penny dinners!! What do people think of the lady that runs it? I am getting very mixed opinions of her??
I think she has very wisely distanced herself from Liz, so she's a smart cookie. There's no big stories of Liz and joy delivering the hampers this year😄

Reactions: 6
Liz you're clearly not going to get your wipers fixed for free, would you ever sort them before you cause an accident 😡

Reactions: 4
You're probably right about unfollowing her. But people won't. That's half of Liz's problem. She loves an audience. She loves performing. Shes v prolific on stories. I often can't get through them all bc there are other accounts I want to get to. She would be lost without social media. And tbf it probably is a good outlet for her if she used it wisely and kept out of trouble. At some point she has to know that if she is falling out with so many others on Instagram that she can't blame them.

But sure look, people are glued to her every day. She can't quit IG and a lot of people can't quit her, whether they love or h*te her lol
God I’m disappointed in everyone. Gwan liz! She is scum of the highest order and couldn't bate the flies off a donkeys tit! Liz is a creature who ruins lives. Who has ruined lives. Julie is a bleeping bleep too but fair play to her for addressing liz and her fake accent. Nothing about liz is redeeming. She’s a skank plain and simple, she is dangerous and an absolute state. Hiding behind fake pages, bullying, falling out with people at the drop of a hat. She doesn’t even try stay sober for her own kids once a week. Nothing will change my mind about lizard. Just cos 1 vile bleep says something about another one doesn’t mean we pick sides. 🤢🤢🤢🤢

Are they all gone mad on this page backing up lizard! 😂😂
she’s completely toxic, I mean if her kids r left with a man who beats d tit out of his new partner in front of them and not given to their mother then it says it all really. And not only does she know what kind of scum he is she still doesn’t fight for custody, those poor children r going to be so damaged

• Sad
So scarlet at being "nominated" for Cork person of the year that she has it in her bio 😂😂

• Haha
she’s completely toxic, I mean if her kids r left with a man who beats d tit out of his new partner in front of them and not given to their mother then it says it all really. And not only does she know what kind of scum he is she still doesn’t fight for custody, those poor children r going to be so damaged
That's so sad to read.

Reactions: 1
Don't fla the system says the woman who's been on hand outs the majority of her life

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Obviously reading here and trying to backtrack saying what she said last Christmas is being portrayed the wrong way.......everyone heard you clearly Liz calling people out for receiving hampers etc from different charities, especially your sneery tone declaring "we know who ye are". Maybe if you weren't in such a state you might remember more clearly.

She carries on like herself and Catriona in Penny Dinners are saving the world, Catriona does amazing work Liz is just a hanger on, who only looks out for herself.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Honest to God, she couldn't even be gracious about handing out the hampers. "Well I have to go to town to return runners, do my food shopping". You clown, you are saying for people to get in touch with you for food hampers. Food. People who can't afford to get things for their own family Christmas day. Some of those people would only love to have a problem of having to return an item. Some people will find it very hard to contact to ask for help and you making it out like it's an inconvenience. Just a little bit of graciousness wouldn't go astray.

Honest to God, she couldn't even be gracious about handing out the hampers. "Well I have to go to town to return runners, do my food shopping". You clown, you are saying for people to get in touch with you for food hampers. Food. People who can't afford to get things for their own family Christmas day. Some of those people would only love to have a problem of having to return an item. Some people will find it very hard to contact to ask for help and you making it out like it's an inconvenience. Just a little bit of graciousness wouldn't go astray.
She's just sticking her big pointy nose in again where it's not wanted, pretty sure Catriona has it all under control without the likes of this one trying to get involved and make it all about her as usual.

Maybe if she was more of a mother she would know her sons shoe size and not need to return them for the correct size 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Are the guards involved? hope the new partner has got help and got away safe.

Catriona is great, but sue gets paid, people think she does all this work for free. She isn't a volunteer, but a paid member.

Catriona is great, but sue gets paid, people think she does all this work for free. She isn't a volunteer, but a paid member.
Mmm still on the fence regarding Catriona.. heard a story today regarding her so I don’t know!! Course she gets paid as if she does it for nothing!!

Reactions: 4
Mmm still on the fence regarding Catriona.. heard a story today regarding her so I don’t know!! Course she gets paid as if she does it for nothing!!
I have a story about her also, so not a fan of her personally, but can appreciate the work she does.

Liz has become such a Beggy Mitchell that she was begging for a phone for Catriona earlier, started off saying she offered to buy her a phone and that quickly changed to telling anyone working in a phone shop to gift her one 🙄 if you're that worried about her just buy her one and give it to her without the big song and a dance

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.